Chapter 9~ Beside You

Ashton's POV:

We're underneath the moonlight, its full moon by the way and we're kissing. She wrapped her legs around my waist not breaking the kiss. I rubbed her back, left smoochy wet kisses on her neck. And she gave me a small hickey on my neck, she said its to mark me or something. "Babe I really want to talk to you about me leaving for the tour, I'm leaving in 3 days.", I said sadly. "I got a good news for you the manager talked to me and he said I'm coming on your world tour as a special guest!! I'm going to perform 2-3 songs each show!! I'm so excitedd babe!!", she said I was shock so shock but very happy. "Oh my god that's amazing, I love you so much. THAT MANAGER ROCKS!!", I said or probably yelled. I pulled her into a veryyyyy tight hug she started coughing, I losen the hug then kissed her. 

Stuff happened last night memorable one, having sex at the beach and sleeping in beach sand naked with only a blanket on top of you, that is surely one hell of a memory. I enjoyed it alot and I'm pretty sure she did too. We're in the cabin right now getting dressed we're leaving later, after we have breakfast. I prepared a special breakfast, I cooked her bacon and egg and milk with white rice. She's going to love it and I'm going to love seeing her love it!!

"This taste so nice, who cooked it?", Nichole asked with her mouth full of rice. "Uhmm I did!", I shly said. "You never said you can cook good babe", she playfully said with a playful smack in the arm which hurts. I just gave her a smile, a smirk a sexy one!! We're in the car, I'm driving back home we're going to pack our bags up for the world tour. I'm so excited for the tour!! 

I Dated A Fan~Ashton Irwin and Kendall Jenner FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara