Chapter 3~ Everything I Didn't Say

• इन्हें समर्पित: 5sosidk

A/N: I dedicate this chapter to 5sosidk because her stories are amazing!! I have read all of her books (sequel of books) and the plot of the book is great!! I hope you read her stories!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's POV:

I'm gonna call her right now!! "Hey sorry babe , I didn't get to call you I was so busy with the concert and the practising and recording our new EP. You're probably thinking I played you or something but Babe I promise I DID NOT! I assure you, if you want we could meet at a place. Uhmm anywhere you like just message me the location and we could me there at about 3:00 pm?", I said to Riley. "Uhmm yeah sure 3:00 pm will do. And we could meet at a cafe around the city. I'll text you the address, bye Ashton.", She answered and straight after the 'bye Ashton' I didn't even get to say 'bye' back. 

So I have a great plan, Riley texted me the location. Its a pretty classy cafe, so I'm going to put petals everywhere the floor, close all the lights (YES I've talk to the manager of the cafe) and then when Riley arrives the spot light will be on her and me. I'll say a very sweet touching speech to her, give her a boquet of roses and then a teddy bear. My plan is going to rock!! But what should I wear? A suit? Nah too formal. I'm just going to be the real me, I'm just gonna wear my grey 'drop dead rupert sweater' and black jeans. Wonder what she's gonna wear?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here comes the date

I can see her walking out of her car, she was wearing a crochet blue floral dress, glittery platform heels and a blue envelope bag. You're probably thinking how I know alot of clothes knowledge, but NO I do NOT I just got it from google. (LOL) But I here comes my plan, she's coming through the door. She's inside OMG, the spotlight is on her. Here I come with a boquet of red, pink and white roses.

The spotlight was on both of us, I gave her the boquet of roses. "Babe Riley, I'm sorry for being a dick. I just want you to know I really really like you and I hope you do to. And I promise I will make it up to you. Just please give me a chance, just give us a chance!! Please Riley!! This might not be the best time, but can you be my girlfriend?", I begged Riley and literally begged, I felt like I cried my eyeballs out!! 

"Uhmm I don't know Irwin. But I wanna say yes so bad but I aint that type of girl.", Riley said while biting her bottom lip. "Then what type of girl are you, hon?, I said in a cheeky way. "Well I don't date starngers, meaning we need to get to know each other. And..........", she teased. "And, what babe?", I teased back. "And, always free kisses, free hugs, do not make me jealous and don't you dare play me, Mr. Ashton Fletcher Irwin.", She winked while putting her arms around my neck, she gave me so much butterflies. She kissed me passionatley and ofcourse I kissed her back more passionately. This is it, this is the begginning of me and Riley!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it took me a few days to update bcuz I had some family stuff happening. So just like Ashton said  this is the begginning. And this is the begginning of something GREAT well I hope so!! Love ya all guys!! 

I Dated A Fan~Ashton Irwin and Kendall Jenner Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें