22

when breakfast time was over, chenle decided to approach renjun first

when breakfast time was over, chenle decided to approach renjun first. they havent talked since renjun kissed him. the older promised to explain but instead of doing that, he started ignoring the younger boy. and chenle wasnt happy about it.

"renjun-ge." the younger sat beside him. they were sitting on the log by the beach. it wasnt that hot and renjun wanted some alone time.

"oh hey." renjun tried to smile and cover up his pain.

"a-are you okay??" chenle stutters when the boy groaned as he was trying to sit more comfortably. his whole body was sore. renjun couldnt remember what exactly happened last night. its either he fell hard on the floor or jaemin and him-- no no. thats impossible. well, atleast he thinks it isnt possible. "do you want me to get you crutches??"

"no, im fine. i probably just fell last night thats why im limping."

"probably??? so you're not sure??" chenle chuckles, throwing a rock to the sea.

"you see. we were drinking last night and i couldnt remember anything. the first thing i saw in the morning was me wearing jaemin's clothes." renjun scratches his nape.

"he smells good, doesnt he?"

"yeah. he smells like strawberries." the older boy buries his face in his palms. thats when chenle noticed the purple marks on his neck, which he think are ant bites.

"hyung are those ant bites??" the green haired points the marks on renjun's neck.

"wha--"

"baby i've been look for you everywhere." jaemin ran towards renjun, kneeling down  to cup his cheeks. " oh hey zhong. "

chenle just flashes jaemin a smile. "im fine." renjun wraps his arms around the pink haired's waist. "im just gonna rest, chenle."

jaemin helped the smaller boy stand and walk. before they could get further, chenle shouted: "huang renjun, you still owe me an explanation."