16

vacation came fast

vacation came fast. the boys stayed in haechan's bungalow by the beach. they had a perfect view of the floating restaurants. jisung was literally clinging on chenle the whole time. they also shared the same room.

when the hyungs ask why he was clinging on him, he would say "chenle's been here many times. this is my first time. i dont want to get lost." but the reason why he's clinging on chenle is that he wanted to forget his feelings for jaemin.

renjun was jealous, of course. he wanted chenle all for himself. he wanted to cuddle the younger boy to sleep. he wanted to chase him on the beach and hear chenle's deafening dolphin screams. he wanted to kiss chenle as the sun sets. but it was wrong. he was only the bestfriend in their story. wingman. support. cupid. jaemin would catch renjun stealing glances on chenle and jisung so he tries to get renjun's attention. jaemin was jealous too.

mark and donghyuck were literally flirting right in front of their faces. they would kiss and everyone would just cringe. the hyungs would jokingly stop them.

back to present. upon arrival, chenle immediately lays on the bed, not even bothered enough to take their luggage inside the room.

"yahhhh big head, you're taking up all the space. where do you expect me to sleep? on the floor??" jisung whines, throwing chenle's travel pillow at him. "theres only one bed but if you sleep like this, then i'll have to stay in another room."

jisung knew that chenle was afraid being alone in the dark. he was fine with being alone. but with the lights off? nope. jisung knew this because chenle got stuck in the meeting room once and it was night time when that happened. poor chenle was crying so hard.

"sleep on the floor." chenle jokingly says, squeezing the large pillow that was on his head just a while ago. "kidding."

"wheres the bathroom by the way??"

"beside renjun's room. hey i'll lock the door first. im gonna change into more comfortable clothes okay?" jisung nods, exiting the room. chenle runs to the door and locks it. he opens his bag and grabs his shorts and an oversized shirt. jeju isnt that hot. isnt that cold too. he could just wear his normal house clothes.

chenle immediately wore his house clothes and his gucci flipflops, which by the way, were bought by his mom when they were having a business trip in chicago.

his large shirt was too large that it looked like a dress. i wish he would find me cute. he sighs, looking at himself in the mirror.

he heard a knock on the door so ran as fast as he could because he knew it was jisung.

"chen- woah." the tall boy got starstrucked just seeing chenle in his clothes. he looked at him from top to bottom, his mouth dropped open.

"does it look bad?" the chinese boy asks. but he knew he looked good anyways.

"no- no. you. you look good." damn. the younger boy mentally cursed. "i-it suits you."

jisung was worried that chenle would hear his heart going off right now. it was beating so fast, thumping like a very large drum. and he never knew that chenle could have this effect on him like jaemin does.

yo this is the longest ive written so far. wtf 500 words?!?!?? i didnt know i could even--. also please anticipate for my collaboration with @chogiwanese. we have this shared account @chogiwolf. i hope you guys support us! anyways i hope you liked this update. i love yall!!!