I giggled at her cuteness and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much for this party..." I mumbled and kissed the top of her head.

As for Y/n's another surprise, she arranged an amazing party in one of the biggest clubs of South Korea and invited all of my college, school and even play group's friends. I couldn't be happier than this... Meeting all of my friends after such a long time... I just can't imagine how difficult it would be, but still she managed it and even convinced all of them to attend the party.

"Yah Jimin! C'mon, join us!" Taehyung called me.

"No, Tae. You enjoy!" I smiled at him. Before he could reply anything, I felt someone remove my hands which were wrapped around Y/n's waist. "What happened?" I asked her. She turned around and looked at me with a warm smile.

"Jimin-ah... Go and enjoy with them! Who knows if you would get to enjoy like this ever again?" She looked directly into my eyes with a warm smile. I grinned at her words and gave a quick peck on her lips.

"Okay." I smiled and ran towards Taehyung and other friends but before reaching them, I asked Nikki to take care of Y/n and to make sure that she doesn't feel lonely.

_

We all were sitting at a table and were sharing our past incidents with each other. We were laughing continuously at the fact that what a great fool we all were in our childhood.

"Do you remember? Just because Hae-rin is allergic to flowers, Nick literally went to propose her with a rose made of paper." We all laughed so hard especially at the face that Nick made.

"Hahaha." Nick pretended to laugh with an expressionless face which made us laugh harder.

"And-and-" Mark controlled his laughter. "Do you remember how Jimin always used to follow Sara everywhere! Once, he even followed her to Female washroom!" Everyone started laughing harder except me and Tae, whose laughter immediately ceased at the mention of 'Sara'.

"By the way, where is Sara, Jimin? Why didn't you call her?" Nick asked me.

"She was busy." Taehyung replied. Nick nodded at his answer in satisfaction and started making fun of someone else. But still... I couldn't help but feel a slight pain in my chest. I looked at Tae, only to find him looking in my direction with a concerned look. I smiled at him showing that I was absolutely fine.

But I wasn't fine. Somewhere, I was still hurt. I used to trust her so much and she... Before I could allow these depressive thoughts to engulf me more, suddenly I heard someone say something to me.

(Play media)

"Wow... She is so beautiful..." Nick whispered in my ear. I looked in the direction where he was looking at only to find my Y/n on the dance floor.

Did I mention earlier that she was looking very hot and sexy in that dress?

This is the first time I have ever seen her in such an attire and I must say, she was looking gorgeous in it. That dress was highlighting her body curves so well that it almost made my mind go blank...

"I gotta go!" Suddenly, Nick got up from his seat and started running in the direction of Y/n. I wanted to stop him but... I didn't have any valid reason to stop him.

He reached her and started talking. I couldn't hear what they were talking about because of the loud music, but I could make out that Nick was trying to flirt with my Y/n..

I stood up to go to them but before I could take any step further, Mark held my hand and forced me to sit back. "Where are you going, Jimin? C'mon! Talk to us!" He started laughing and others followed him. I guess they are drunk...