Chapter 14

"Mercy stop bouncing on the bed please?!" I shout from the bathroom trying to give the baby a bath. Ravens hair has grown so much, she's gotten bigger too, my little bug is growing too quickly. I can just barley put her hair into little pony tails that stick up making her look even more cute. She loves to be around Mercy and is always giggling. Her red eyes are inflamed and bring life to mine. I pull her up and wrap her in the oversized towel and lay her on the bed and prep her clothes and diaper before putting them on her. Mercy sits in the floor playing with the toys Helena left here for her thankfully while I take care of Raven. Once Ravens sorted and is laying down being fed I help Mercy get ready for her bath. She sits in the tub as the water fills and I put bubbles inside, he eyes light up and she is so surprised. She cups the bubbles and squeezes them in her hands. I grab a handful and put them on her chin forming a bubbly beard I grab the small handle held mirror and show her what she looks like she laughs loudly and puts some on my chin and starts laughing at me. I scoop the bubble off my face and place them back in the tub and leave her inside the tub for a few minutes to give her time to play before I come back in to clean her. Raven fusses while I change her diaper while she's crying her little head off, when I put her back inside the crib she continues crying and goes quite once I put the bottle back in her mouth. I walk back into the bathroom and see Mercy inside a now blue filled tub of water. I kneel down in front of her and give her a look.
"Where's your bracelet?" I ask and she points to the edge of the sink. I grab her bracelet and put it back on her wrist and drain the tub.
"You can never take this off Mercy okay? If I need to contact you this is how I do it okay? Promise me you won't take it off." I tell her, I turn the water back on once the blue water drains and let it fill. I grab the plastic cup and rinse her hair. I clean her quickly and help her out of the tub and wrap a towel around her. She walks towards the bed and I lift her up to stand on top of the bed. I grab the towel and dry her body and help her put her clothes on and dry her hair and have her sit in the bed so I can brush her hair. I braid her long wild hair and make her something to eat for lunch and let her play with her toys. I peek out the window even though I'm looking at absolutely nothing. I turn the tv back on to check the news but still nothing on Demitri. I try not to worry myself being here alone and pray my mom is okay, I sit on the bed and fall asleep without realizing.