"Leave it. Come inside Rahim." Rizwana Aunty dragged me inside the house. What's Aunt's problem? Like Come on!

"Yes Aunt. I'll just bring the bags." I tried to get out of this situation.

"Oh. . . leave it. Humza will bring them." She told me.

"Aunt let me park the car." I told her. Now she is already getting on my nerves.

"Humza is there he'll park it. Just give him the keys." I am really regretting coming here now.

"Aunt my wife is there too. Let me bring because Hamza is not her husband I am. I'll come, you carry on going inside." Man, she's really frustrating.

"Ohk. . . Come fast I'll send Humza to take your bags and park your car. Okay?" She smiled and left.

I turned back and saw Mira struggling to pick the bag. I went to her and took the bags from her.

"No. Leave it. Humza, will do it. You come." I insisted her.

"She doesn't like me. . . I can still back off you know." She whispered, biting her lips.

"No. Join me now. Everyone's waiting." I grabbed her along with me.

As we went inside everyone greeted us. Aunt Rizwana has five children: Arèf, the eldest, who's married to Rani and has a six month old baby boy Jibran, Saeed who's married to Humera, who's currently pregnant, Shazia, the first daughter,  then Mohsin who's still a bachelor and Zara, the youngest.

They surely have a big family.

"How are you Rahim Bhai (brother) and Mira Bhabhi (sister-in-law)?" Zara asked gleefully.

"We both are fine. How are you all?" I asked them.

"Alhumdullillah (with God's praise) we all are good." She grinned.

"Lets have lunch everyone C'mon." Humera Bhabhi suggested.

Everyone was seated at the dining table.

"So Bhabhi what are you? I mean what are you studying?" Zara turned towards Mira.

"I am in college yet to become a marine biologist." Mira answered with a small smile.

"Wow that must be so exciting and coo-" Aunt cut her off.

"Do not talk while you are eating, Zara." She scolded her.

The lunch was finished in silence and everybody went to their rooms to rest.

"Mira can you wash today's dishes please the maid has gone on leave and Rani is busy with Junaid, Humera is pregnant and Shazia doesn't like working." Aunt commanded. Aren't we the guests here?

Mira just nodded and gave a small smile.

I looked at her, she was picking up all the plates. I was feeling bad because she didn't even get to rest. I mean Dadu said that she's my responsibility now and I need to look after her. Anyway I went to the guest room where Humza had kept our bags.

It was five o' clock in the evening when I was doing my work on laptop. At that time Mira entered the room.

"Done with work?" I asked and she nodded and sat down on the charger where it was connected to the socket.

"Mira! You are sitting on my charger." I exclaimed.

"What is the need to shout Ibrahim?!"

"You are doing the same too."

"No don't try to change the topic. You started shouting first!" She shouted at me and says that I am shouting.

"No, you are changing the topic when you don't know how to sit then why don't you learn that first?"

"When you don't know how to keep your charger then why don't you learn using it first huh?" She again started arguing.

"When you don't have manners then why don't you learn some?" Even I can shut your mouth. The setback is always stronger than the comeback.

"When you don't know how to use your mouth properly then why don't you shut up?" Oh god that really zipped me up. I take my words back. The comeback is stronger.

God help her have some sense please.

Asalamwalaikum and hello people!! How was Mira's comeback? Share what you feel through comments and don't forget to vote by clicking on the star icon. Until then thank you, bye, AllahHafiz and take care ^_^

Also, do tell me your favourite part of the chapter.

CHAPTER PUBLISHED ON: 25/04/19