Chapter 25

🌸Joy's POV🌸

Me and Em are both in his car,on the way to his house. Neither of us talked and to be honest,I feel kinda awkward. Johanna and Anne stayed in school to enjoy the activity and booths. Minutes later,we're standing in front of his house. Ever since the incident,neither of us saw Elle. That piece of cowardly shit.

"Hey,let's go." I'm too busy with my thoughts that I didn't even noticed that the door is finally opened.

We went inside and I jumped on the couch,feeling exhausted and worn out. Crying makes you exhausted,right? I heard footsteps up the stairs. Em must've gone to his room to change or something. I'm not used with him like this,quiet and...calm? He's the type of guy who always talk and laugh,the bubbly type. After a couple more minutes,I feel myself getting seduced by sleepiness. At the verge of my exhaustion,I felt someone slip next to me,hugging my back.

"Love you." He whispered to me.

"Love you too." Then finally,I fell asleep..

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Someone is lying there,bleeding. Urgh where the hell am I? And who is that person? I'm not really a fan of blood and all so I just chose to turn around but it's like my feet has it's own mind,instead,I walked closer towards the bleeding body. When I crouched down,I noticed that the body is almost impossible to recognize due to the blood covering it's face and it's full of bruises too. But something caught my eye. A little scar on the eyebrow. I only know one person who has that...Em.

"Like my surprise?" I heard someone say.

I looked at my back and saw Elle,holding a gun.

"You sick motherfucker what did you do!?"

"Oh I did nothing!" She said sounding innocent. "But my friend Jason has something to do with it..."

"What do you want!? Why are you doing this?!"

"Simple. I want him! But obviously ,I can't since he has you! I tried to force him to love me but he doesn't want to. So,I asked my friend Jason to beat the living hell out of him. It may sound cliché but if I can't have him,then no one can!"

I looked at Em's bruised body. He looked pale and almost...dead. NO! He can't be!

"Well,I like to stay and chat with you but...you know what they say? Time is gold so...bye Joy." Then she aimed the gun at me and then I heard a loud bang filling the room.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I sat up from the couch,sweat all over me. It was just a freaking dream!

"Babe? What's wrong?" Said Em while he rub his eyes looking like a cute little kitten.

"Nothing. Just...a nightmare s'all."

"Want to talk about it?"

"I would rather not."

"Okay,it's fine. It's 6:30 wanna eat?" I nodded.

We got up and he went to the kitchen. He pulled some ingredients out of the fridge and started to cook something. After some couple of minutes,the shirt he's wearing is full of sweat,clinging to his torso. I grabbed the face towel from the table and went to wipe the sweat from his face.

"Thanks. It's really hot in here."

"I know. I feel it too."

"Oh sorry,it's hot because I'm here. You know?" Then he started to dance like a stripper.