Chapter 22

🌸Elle's POV🌸 (OOOOOOHHH!?!?)

Everything is ready. I'm ready.

"When will we do it,ma'am?" One of my bodyguards,Josh asked me.

"Next week,it's their monthsary,sweet huh? Sick."

"Everything is in the car,we just need your signal."

"Yes,now leave I need to relax." He nodded but left.

I laid on my fluffy bed and closed my eyes.

Get ready,Joy Henderson for the day you won't forget...

🌸Joy's POV🌸

I woke up with something warm pressed on my back. At first,I thought it was just a pillow but pillows are cold. Then the "something" moved. I looked at my back and saw Em sleeping peacefully. Then I remembered everything. Should I wake him for the "explanation" or nah? He looks so peaceful,that explanation can wait.

"I'm awake." He whispered and I screamed.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I said.

Then the door opened,revealing Anne looking haggard holding a lamp post. "Wha? What happened?" We laughed.

"You're too protective,Anne! Chillax!" Em shouted.

"Urgh. You disturbed my peacefulness!"

"What's your explanation?" I asked.

"What? Ooohh,yeah. You guys wait at my living room and I'll follow,kay?" I nodded.

Me and Anne went to the living room....well I went to the kitchen while Anne jumped on Em's couch. I cooked pancakes each with 3 pieces,got 3 glasses of Orange juice and some toast.

"Something smells heavenly." Em said as he entered the kitchen wearing a zebra printed tank top but the stripes are purple instead of black and shorts.

"I cooked pancakes,toast and made Orange juice,if you don't mind?" I said.

He walked by me and kissed my lips. "Not at all,you'll make a great wife."

"And you'll be a great husband." Then the kitchen door burst opened. "Enough with the PDA,I'm hungry."

I laughed but let everyone sit on their chairs. They both took a bite out of their pancakes and chewed thoroughly,looking like old people eating at McDonalds.

"This tastes heavenly!" Em said and took another bite,then another,then another.

"Best pancakes ever,hands down." Anne said.

"Why thank you."

We all ate our pancakes and talked about life and stuffs. Anne even asked if me and Em already "got it on",which caused me to choke on my pancake and Em to spit some of his Orange juice out.

"Isn't it weird,though? You having sex with our Math teacher?"

"Anne please! Now,will you explain what happened yesterday?" I said to Em.

"I got a message from Elle saying that I should watch the Queen and her Pawn or else the enemy will take them. I think you're the Queen while Anne is the Pawn and Elle is the enemy. I freaked out,sorry."

"That's okay,that means you care for me and Anne."

"Yeah,totally cool." Anne said with a smile.

We continued eating and talking after that. Eventually,we have to get ready for school so Em shooed us out of his house- but not without a kiss though -so we can get ready for school.