Chapter 2

🌸JM's POV🌸

From: Elle <3

Will you be coming over here tonight?

I smiled at Elle's text. Elle Wright is my girlfriend, for 1 1/2 years now actually. She's cute, kind, smart... she has everything.

To: Elle <3

Wouldn't miss it for the world, babe! :)

"Mr. Adam!" A girl from the back of the room called.

"Yes sweetheart, what's your name?"

"I'm Alice Newton, can you please tell us about your girlfriend? We don't have anything else to do so... please?" She said.

"Okay okay." They all smiled and formed a big circle. Everyone tried to get in the front, well... almost everyone. It seems that Joy is pulling her friend Anne towards the back, weird.

"Okay. So her name is Elle Denise Wright. She's also a teacher but not here..."

"Where Mr. Adam?" Someone asked.

"At St. Joseph School. She has brunette hair, brown eyes, white skin." Describing her makes me smile.

"Mr. Adam is smiling! Do you love her?" Now that's the question...

"Uhh..."

"Mr. Adam can I please go to the bathroom?" Joy asked.

"Sure just be quick." I said.

She immediately rose from the floor and literally ran towards the door. What's up with her? Her friend Anne looked shocked. What happened?

Riiiiiiiiiiiing

"We're going to start our classes tomorrow okay? Class dismissed." They all went to their desks and grabbed their bags. When Anne is about to exit I immediately stopped her.

"Ms. Daniels?"

"Yes Mr. Adam?"

"Watch over Joy for me, please?"

"Uhh... sure?" She said then went out of the room.

I don't know why but I felt really sad when I saw Joy rush out of the room. It's normal for a teacher to care about his students... right?

🌸Joy's POV🌸

Why are you crying, Joy? You should be happy like your name!

To be completely honest with you, I have no idea why I'm crying. When Josh asked if Mr. Adam is in love, I completely lost it. It's like something triggered inside of me that released all of the... jealousy? I'm feeling deep inside.

"Joy, why are you crying?" Anne asked, suddenly entering the bathroom.

"Oh. I-I'm not crying there's dirt in my e-eye."

"Oh shut up you twat you're my best friend and I can tell if you're saying the truth or not. Now tell me why you're crying." She looked at me, seriously.

"To be honest with you Anne, I really don't know."

"What? That's impossible. Everything has reasons. When did you start crying?"

"Uhh... when Mr. Adam is about to say that he does love her girlfriend."

"THERE! That's the reason."

"What's the reason?"

"It means that you're jealous! It's so obvious, you know? God Joy do you really like Sir Adam that much for you to cry because she loves her girlfriend?"

"Well... I guess so. Do you think this 'Elle Wright' is pretty?"

"Nah. I bet you're prettier than her!"

"You have mobile data right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Let's search her Facebook account!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Oh my, she's really pretty. She can be a model for Christ's sake!" Anne shouted.

"Her hair is so... brunette and her eyes are glowing and---"

"Okay Anne, stop. I think I've heard enough. And besides, I can see the photo you don't need to explain what she looked like, I can see it with my own eyes."

"I'm just saying my opinion..."

"No, you're describing her, duh! She's not even that pretty." I said with a scowl.

"To be honest, she IS pretty."

"Wow thanks Anne you're the best best friend in the whole galaxy."

"I'm just being honest. But you're better for Sir Adam, you know?"

"And how can you say that?"

"I just feel it. It's like you two have a... connection."

"Stop with your shit Anne and let's go to Biology. We're 10 minutes late, shit!"

"That's what happens when you want to judge the looks of your crush's girlfriend." Anne said as we both ran towards our Biology Class.

-------------------------------------------

2 Chapters in a day, you should really love me now!

What do you think of my book? Ideas?

Please comment everything you can say just don't be rude, okay? :)

Vote

Comment

Fan!

Thanks mwah! :)