"That's it! That's got to be it!" Glimmer beamed. "Welcome back, Adora."

A smile tugged the edges of the blonde's mouth. "Do you still want Princess me?"

"Uh, sure." Glimmer responded and Adora raised the sword and said the usual phrase.

"For the Honor of Grayskull!"

A flash of light later, She-Ra stood in her place. "What the heck is happening? How long has it been?" was the first thing she said.

"Great, She-Ra's still broken." Catra murmured.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" She asked, defensive, but playful.

"Okay, so," (a/n: at the end of last night's party (sorry i saw bmc last week so I had to)) Glimmer continued on to explain to She-Ra everything that had happened with Adora. She understood why her brain was all messed up and absolutely wanted to help fix it.

"Oh, what if I just stay as She-Ra, forever?" Adora suggested after discussing possible solutions to their problems.

"Please don't." Catra said quietly and Glimmer inhaled. "Yeah, I'm not sure if that's the best idea." She added.

"Why not?"

"I mean, sure, She-Ra's cool and all, but I'd prefer Adora." Catra said and Glimmer sniggered slightly. "And what if you... y'know, change."

"She's right," Bow said, "sometimes, you don't seem like the same person when you're transformed. But! Who knows more about Adora than you do, Adora? Why don't you write down a bunch of the things you don't remember so that when you transform back, you can read it all?"

"I guess I could give that a shot." Adora answered and Glimmer teleported to her room momentarily to grab one of her notebooks. When she came back, she handed She-Ra the book and a pen and she sat down on her bed, staring at it with everyone crowding around her.

"Start with why you left the Horde in the first place." Glimmer suggested.

"No, start with being promoted to Force Captain because Adora you doesn't seem to remember that." Catra interrupted and Adora nodded, putting the pen to the right side of the page and began to write.

Wait.

The right side of the page?

Glimmer examined what she was writing to see something very wrong with it. "Whoa whoa whoa, stop. You're not writing english."

"I'm not?" She raised her hand to see.

"That's... first ones." Bow observed.

"What? No way." Adora said but he was right. The words Adora was writing were simply lines and shapes organized in a specific way that none of them could read.

She crossed it out and restarted, only to write the exact same thing. "What?!" She exclaimed and groaned, starting again. The same illegible characters continued to emerge on the paper.

"What the heck!" Adora threw the pen down onto the bed. "I can't write english. Like, I physically can't. That's so... dumb!" She sighed and dropped her head into her hands.

"Uh, Adora could read first ones before she even knew anything about She-Ra so... just keep going?" Glimmer tried.

"You mean, I could read it. I'm still Adora, and I remember that."

"Right, sorry."

Adora picked the pen up again and started writing. Since no one else could understand, they just watched silently. Lines, circles, squares, random squiggles; how could anyone learn to comprehend that? The only thing heard was the pen on paper and the breathing of the four teens. It wasn't too surprising that they all jumped when the door to Adora and Catra's bedroom burst open.