Cha 25: Its your Damn Power

Começar do início

Almight stared in horror as did Erasure Head. He was giving his all. Using his fingers to throw out a 100%.

Todoroki shot up ice once more. Izuku hardened and blocked. The ice encasing him. He shot his binding gear up and at Todoroki but he caught it. Freezes it and it shattered like glass.

Izuku activated collapse and destroyed the mountain of ice once more and charged after Todoroki. He got close and landed a hit. Only to have Todoroki freeze his right hand.

He continued with the ice barrage and Izuku continued to use his fingers to destroy the ice. He kept on going to all fingers were broken. Eyes blood shot and dry from using suppress. Head pounding from using collapse, cuts in the skin from razor extend. He was a mess. Just as Todoroki. He was near hypothermia.

"Why aren't you giving your all!" Izuku shouted charging after him.

"I'll never use his quirk in battle" Todoroki shouted as he blocks with ice once again. Izuku tried to use 5% to get away but he was to slow. The ice began encase his foot. Izuku shot of a 100% shattering his whole arm.

"Its not the quirk that makes it who you are damn it!" Izuku grunted.

"He may be your father. You may have inherited it, BUT ITS YOURS DAMN IT!!!!"

"ITS YOUR DAMN POWER!!!!!!!"

Izuku shouted blasting off. The words he shouted echoed on Todoroki's head. Kept on echoing, and echoing until it finally got to him. Before Izuku could even make contact. A blast came sending him back.

Izuku went 100% with razor extend and dug his broken fingers into the concrete floor.

His wrist and ankles began to glow. Izuku is lost in a see of rage and determination as a new quirk begin to show itself.

And then, just then a booming voice came. But the two boys, the two aspiring heroes, the two young rivals heard nothing. As one is fighting a battle to save the other and the other is know confused about what his fighting for.

"THATS IT SHOUTO, USE THE POWER I GAVE YOU. SHOW THEM YOU WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE!!!!!" Endeavour boomed But those words fell to deaf ears as his son was focused on his opponent.

"And we have words of encouragement from Endeavour" present Mic said slightly taken aback

"What a doting father"

"Got anything to say Erasure Head?" Mic questioned

Erasure Head looked down to the two boys. His son and his student.

"Let lose and go beyond plus ultra"

Izuku heard those words. Todoroki heard those words.

And so they did.

Izuku new quirk activates. His hands a long black blades. And his feet were like clawed talons. All black as he launched at Todoroki. Channelling a 100% of one for all in his bladed handed as he sliced at Todoroki.

He who had shot ice and the young Aizawa who had dodged then sent and incinerating blast of fire at him.

The teachers took action. Midnight ripped her thinner than paper sleeve releasing sleeping gas as Cementoss multiple walls. Both boys attack came in contact with each other. And...

BOOOOM!!!!!!!!

It created an explosion that shook the earth. It blasted away a some of the audiences. Lifting them of the seats as the clung to others. And others held some others down.

Debris of concrete came crashing but had broken into many small pieces. Mic was thrown of his chair. Leg up and he shook.

"What just happened" he asked and so Erasure Head began to explain.

Down at the arena as smoke and dust began to fade away. Aizawa Izuku laid sprawled on the floor. Still in the ring. A bladed handed embedded into the floor. His hand glowed red and returned to its broken form. The skin of his wrists were black. It looked as though he had a band around them.

As more of the clouds of dust and smoke cleared it revealed Todoroki up against the wall. Outside the ring. Half his shirt was burned off.

"Todoroki has left the ring. Aizawa Izuku is the winner"

The crowd cheered.

Endeavour left

Erasure Head began to make his way out as both teens had begun to be taken away from the arena to recovery girl.

..................................................................................

Bonus

Body bags everywhere: part 1

Iida was asked by Aizawa to go look for Izuku. It was nearly impossible to find his sleepy friend. The whole class found it impossible. The guy just pops up from nowhere just like their teacher.

And so when he returned saying he couldn't find him, Aizawa said it was fine.

As heroics lessons came, everyone was asked to go and get changed.

Iida still wondered where Izuku was.

All the boys then heard breathing. Quiet breathing. The light in the changing room slightly flickered. A dark aura surrounded one of the empty lockers. The lights continued to flicker.

A cold chill and blew in. And made everyone's spine shiver. To say Bakugou, Todoroki and Tokoyami wasn't unnerved by the what felt like a demon in the locker waking up was a lie.

No one dared to go near the locker but someone had to and so Bakugou being so hot headed was the one to go.

"THE FUCKS IN HERE!?!?!" He shouted as he threw the door open and a body bag fell out. Parts of it was red with blood

Bakugou froze.

Mineta was first to pass out and Kaminari had left the building. Koda had turned white and passed out along with Aoyama. The lights still flickered

And so when they became dim, they body bag began to move. A demonic voice than came

"WhO ThE FuCk wOkE Me uP!"

The demon said as a red and black nailed hand shot out and grabbed Bakugou by the foot. As a head rose and the lights dimmed to darkness and all could only see were blood shot glowing green eyes.

No villain could ever scare them like this. This was a demon from hell. The fear attacked their hearts and so the passed out. All of them.

The demon rose and switched off the light only to switch on another to see his classmates passed out.

What happened? Izuku wondered

He had been sleeping inside the locker in his sleeping back after managing to run from his aunt who had painted his nails when he was a sleep in another place. His sleeping back that had permanent stains paint when he and his father had tried to repaint the walls of their place.

He looked at his hand. Still red with paint from his training with his dad and Shinsou. Where they had to attack each with paint.

He sighed left his unconscious classmates and went to the classroom.