Legend of Zelda .Majora's Mask

(Y/N) started to panic , he was coming her way and she didn't knew what to do , so she decided to run in the other direction , but unfortunately he saw her and start running after her , she was wandering what he'll do when he will catch her , but soon she remembered that she was chased by a ghost fictional serial killer and she start running faster , but to no use , he was way to fast and he caught up to her and tackled her to the ground . (Y/N) let out a little yelp as they both fall with a thud . She tried to push him of off her, but no use she couldn't use her hand , she couldn't even look at him .
After a lot of struggle (Y/N) managed to turn around and , much for her surprises on top of her was not BEN Drowned , it was Link , and by his expression he was as confused as her .
- Can you get of off me , please ?(Y/N) asked a little bit annoyed and uncomfortable with their position .
-Um...Yeah....sorry , Link said and got off , but (Y/N) didn't even had time to get up because Link already had his sword pointed at her neck
-Who are you and what's your business here ? He asked and move the sword even closer .
-M...My name's (Y/N) and .....I don't know why I am here .....
- Are you working with him ? He asked his voice low and threatening
- No , of course not , he brought me here ....somehow , she said confused .
Link decided to trust her and put away his sword . He believes her , he knew what he was doing , He unfortunately had to assist at some of his crimes , but never he brought someone in the game before , and where was he anyway ?
(Y/N) was really confused , in no one of the comments of the people who also read the summoning spell was mentioned being trapped in the game.
She turned to look at Link who was deep in thoughts . If the situation would have been any different she would probably fangirl over meeting him , even thought she played the game once in her life , when she was six , not everyday you meet Link .
-Um, excuse me , Mister Link ? She asked looking at him
Link was startled by her voice , but he quickly hid it by fake coughing .
- Please don't call me mister , I am not that old ,just call me Link
-Ok , sorry Link , do you maybe know an exit ?
-I am sorry , I do not know , he never brought someone here before .
(Y/N) threw him a concerned glance , this was not good , this was no good at all! What was she gonna do ? And poor Link seemed scared too , he must have seen such groousroum scenes .
-Um , Link what are we going to do now ? She asked worried
-We have to figure a way to get you out of here , but first we gotta make sure that you don't get killed .
-Wait but if we are in a game , doesn't that mean that somebody is playing ? Asked (Y/N) confused .
-This isn't any game (Y/N) , this is his game , the original one . Nobody plays it , since that Alex guy died the game has been thrown in a box and left in the basement of his parent's basement
They both went quiet . It was an awkward silence , (Y/N) knew who Alex was , he was the guy who posted BEN's story , but how could he pobibly posted it if he died?
(Y/N) opened her mouth to ask Link about it , but he already went ahead of her and start walking to an unknown direction and said :
- This is very dangerous , I don't know the exact effects it would have if you died in the game , but he usually likes to play with his victims so I don't think he'll kill you right away , but we still have to take you out .
- Wait , but what do you usually do in here Link ?
-Ah I usually try to stay away from that fucker , he really likes to mess with me , but unfortunately for him he can't kill me , I always come back after a few second , but it's still annoying and it still hurts .
Then again they both went quiet and continue their journey to who knows where .
After a long pause Link started talking again :
-We should go to Zelda , maybe she knows how to get you out of here .
As they continued through the forest they started hearing voices . Link abruptly stopped (Y/N) and pushed her behind him . As (Y/N) opened her mouth to ask ,Link turned around bringing his fingers to his lips in a "shut up" sign .
(Y/N) decided to peak over Link's shoulder to see what's going on ahead . They were hiding behind a tree so they weren't spotted by the unknown voices .
Up ahead was a beautiful girl with blond flowy hair and pointy ears . It must have been Zelda , she really was beautiful . And facing her was him , the devil himself , they were discussing somthing that (Y/N) couldn't quiet hear . Fortunately for them BEN was facing the opposite direction so he had his back turned to them .
Unfortunately for them Zelda spotted them and her eyes went the size of a plate but even worse , that got BEN's attention and that made him turn around . (Y/N) quickly hide behind Link again . Her heart was beating fast , her first day being 14 was definitely interesting .

SURPRISE EVERYONE !!!
I guess this story will continue here . As I'd like to say show must go on !

It's a pretty big chapter 958 word!
Peace !!!
Love y'all !!!