Cleverbot conversation ?

A/N : in this chapter there will be a "scene" where you have to chose depending on your birthday . If you are born between November and the begging of March  you choose the first one , and if you were born between March and  The begging of November you choose the second one .

As she typed the last sentence her heart skipped a beat . On the screen  3 simple letters made her hands tremble , such short word almost gave her a heart attack , "Yes" was all it said , and in that moment she knew there wasn't turning back .

   (Y/N) srated at the screen for a couple of seconds and thought what to say and she quickly typed a simple "I don't believe you " .

She waited a few seconds and she could swear that her heart stopped at the words .
" Then I'll prove you "

....

   Ruth was in (Y/N)'s care , she was in the middle of the back sits , between Lyinda and Jasmin  , she was specinng out , blocking out the conversation between the family , it was the second time she meet them , but she already hates them so much , she couldn't image how much (Y/N) had suffered by living with them , they destroyed her birthday , they were talking bad about her , lying about her , ( Y/N) told her Just a little bit of what happened when she lived with them , and worst of all , she knew that (Y/N) was suffering in silence , not telling anyone about what happened . They would abuse her mentally , make fun of her , they wouldn't let get do anything , she was forced to stay insaid all day , they wouldn't let her go to her sister or mother , and when she was going back to her home they would try to stop her from going to her aunt . She was like a prisoner with them , they wouldn't let her eat anything else Beside Julian's awful food , she stoped eating . 
But it didn't matter anymore , it was over .
In the distance Ruth could see the silouet of her house , even thought the darkness and the car came to a stop .
She got out of the car , thanked Mr. (LN) and watch as the car start moving once again and how it desapired into the darkness . She entered her house saying hi to her parents and sister who came to visit with her boyfriend and got straight to bed .
   And as hours passed by she was laying awake in bed , thinking about her friend from kindergarten , she knew she won't gave up that easy , she just hope that she'll still get to her 15 birthday . And like that she let the sleep take her .

.....

(Y/N) stared at her phone , waiting for something to happen , and something really happened . Her phone's screen turned black. (Y/N) was now scared so she decided to put the phone away .It was just a coincidence , right ? , she got up frome the chair and started walking to her desk . She gently placed the phone down and start walking back , but she suddenly she got a headache and the room started spinning , her vision became blurry , she  was slowly losing consciousness , and the last thing she heard befor her body went limp was a high pitched laugh .

     (Y/N) slowly opened her eyes , the sun was blinding her , she was confused , she remember putting her phone on her desk and then......ugh....nothing , she probably falled asleep on the floor or something , that's what she thought , until she saw the green grass under her . "How did I get outside ? It's so weird ....Maybe I got out , because it was too hot insaid , but ....wait it's winter / I don't have a backyard with grass " .
(Y/N) slowly got up  to look around , she was ...confused ... first of all , she didn't knew the place , second of all ....well she didn't knew how to describe it , it ....it was like an animation , it kind of looked familiar .
What surprised her even more was .....Well when she looked down at herself her clothes were different , she was wearing , green clothes , specifically Link's clothes from Legend of Zelda  , and then it all came  back , after she put her phone on her desk she become dizzy , and before she passed out she heard a high pitched laugh . She recognised the place , she was in the game , his game . She frankly looked in every direction , looking for BEN , and then her eyes landed on a figure , in the distance she could make out a silouet , and even thought she couldn't make out his facial features , she knew who is was and he was coming straight at her .

Hello there everyone , apparently I  am not dead , and after a long pause I finnaly posted ....So yeah , how do you like the story ? Please let me know in the comments .
What do you think about (Y/N)'s past ? And what about Ruth ? And don't even let me start about Julian and her little rats .... So yeah .....

And of course I needed to wish Happy birthday to our special boy BEN , who is 16 now .

BYE !!!! LOVE YOU ALL