Top Hyung covered Beatrice Noona's mouth while I also stopped Charlotte and Daesung hyung covered Misty's mouth.

Our eyes almost went out of its suckets when we saw Jiyong Hyung licked Sabrina Noona's ice cream, Hyung is really something...what a great move I can't even do that to my cat!!!!!

The 6 of us kept on following the two.

"Uwu aren't they a cute family"I commented and the five nod their head we are at the other side of the table and of course enough for us to hide us from the threo.

Beatrice Noona can't help herself When Noona feed Jiyong hyung, small shriek escape from her mouth and unconsciously hit Top hyung many times which made hyung hissed..I swear if Top hung is not in love with Noona she might be outside the restaurant by now...Luv is scary..

We followed the both of them until the little girl  sister came back...

We heard their convo with the girl.

Top hyung dragged us to the other side both me and Charlotte look at each other "Can you feel that weird vibe Rat?" She asked "Sort of ain't that kind of weird?" I also asked..we could feel a weird eire coming from our side which made us all bolt due to the sudden coldness!!!...

The both of us flinch when we heard Taeyang Hyung's scary laugh the 7 of us silently uttered a prayer..."Top hyung Taeyang hyung is scary" I stated the obvious and hyung just nodded in approval, both of us taking a fast step backwards away from Taeyang hyung's scary aura...

"Bwahahaahhaha!!!!!!!" Taeyang hyung laughed darkly while spreading his arm in the air...we all gulped.

"I Got A Plan"Taeyang hyung suddenly said...

"Hey what's with the blue face"Taeyang hyung ask as if he didn't knew... really this hyung!!!!

"What's the plan?"Misty asked as if it's nothing well this two is kinda of like a bit not a shock really like really x2.....

"First plan"Beatrice Noona uttered then turned to a booth, and talk to some students who were assigned.

We bought some mask so we could follow them without them knowing...Now GD-hyung prepare yourselffff!!!!!!

(Back at Daragon)

What the heck!!! what's with this freaking cuffs?!!!

"Auh..Miss? why did you cuffed us?"Jiyong asked the girl while I kept myself on trying to break it into our hands..this freak won't budge.

I only stopped when Jiyong prevented me from doing anything..

"Sorry to interrupt you GD and Sabrina sunbae but we are short in pairs and we only need one pair" the girl apologize at us..

"How did you know us?"I can't help myself to ask...she smiled at us"Who wouldn't know the most no.1 couple in K.U's" She said while smiling at us..

"Now we should cut the chase, the game is simple a couple must complete the whole mission to get the items on what they want" the girl pointed at the crystal display full of girly things but one item caught my attention.

I didn't even noticed that Jiyong kept on staring at me.

I looked at him with pleading eyes..I really want that necklace badly want!!!! it's sooo pretty...

"And of course not just that an additional stuff toy"the girl added.

I look at where she's pointing.."Jiyongggggg~I want that~~~Tokiiii"I pleaded with a Tokki-eyes and pouted...Which caught him utterly off guard.