Chapter 10 Going Back to the Tower

Forewarning: mild smut.

"Nikole you need to listen to us when we speak on missions." Steve speaks firmly, taking off towards the tower. I stare at the new girl as he speaks. Who is she?

"You may think you can do something in a better way, but your leader is your commander. No matter what he says, you follow. Understand, Soldier?" Steve snaps at me while piloting the jet. I tense when he calls me soldier. Bucky stands on my right side and grabs my hand with his metal, almost to keep me next to him. I squeeze the vibrainium tightly before standing straighter to mimic all the soldiers I've seen in movies.

"Yes, sir." I look at Bucky before moving to the back of the jet to my seat. The person's folder still within my grip, my whole body rigid with anger towards Steve. Bucky follows and sits next to me, putting his metal arm around me before pulling me close.

"Thank you, Bucky." I whisper and open the white folder to see it was almost completely empty.

Name: Rebekka Thanshar

Location: Base 264

Height: 5' 4"

Powers: Elements. Mainly used water

Extra information: She's out of control. Careful with examinations. Test subject 192 is to be left in the case of evacuation.

I close the folder and look at Bucky to see him already starting at me with his jaw dropped.

"She was pretty much the only one there. Buck, they evacuated." I speak, my voice shaking just a little. He holds my hand with his metal.

"They knew we were coming." Bucky speaks softly.

"Or something happened before we came. I knew it was too quiet. The mission was too simple to be a test of my ability." I whisper and hold his hand tightly.

"It was buzzing with Hydra agents just a few days ago." Bucky's face shifts a little as though he's evaluating what happened.

A soft groan comes comes from Rebekka, and both Bucky and I instantly look at her. She shifts and tries to roll over but is unable to through the seatbelt. I lean against Bucky. He let's go of my hand and holds me tightly to himself.

"I got you, doll. You're safe." He whispers gently into my ear. I nod and close my eyes to relax. I take in multiple deep breath as Bucky rubs my arm. Rebekka shifts again and moans and her unconscious state.

"Bucky." I mutter and hold him tightly.

"I'm here, Nikole. I'm here." He whispers and keeps rubbing my arm.

"Bucky, she's unstable. We brought an unstable person onto our jet." I look at him.

"I know. But from what I've seen you are more powerful. Whatever your power is, you are better." Bucky looks at me, trying to comfort and still my worries.

"Creation" I speak softly.

"What?" He suddenly looks confused.

"I'm a Creator, Bucky. I am a Power Creator. That's what I am..." I explain and his jaw drops a little.

"Are you serious? So you can look like me?" He speaks with disbelief. I nod and shape shift into Bucky himself. He gasps softly.

"Wow..." He breathes out. I rotate my left shoulder to look at the metal. Bucky frowns a little and grabs my left hand with his right. I shift back to myself. My right hand cups his cheek.