5. One For All and the entrance Exams

Start from the beginning

"Wow that's so cool !! By the way my name is Ochaco Uraraka nice to meet'ya" said the girl yet known as Uraraka with a cute acsent." I'm Izuku Midoriya and that are my best friends Mina Ashido ' "Hey there" ' and the mean looking one is the nicest hothead southwest Katsuki Bakugou my childhood friend" "Hmph"

"Oh nice to meet you but we should get going....could i sit with you i have no friends that here today.." said Uraraka sad and Mina instantly reported" YEAH ! The more the better !" " Really!? Thanks! Now let's get going we doesn't want to be late"

Present Mic

"HELLO LISTENERS CAN I GET A EXCITED HEEEEEYYYYY!!!? " asked a way too loud Present Mic
"HEEEEEYYYYY" screamed the Dekiru-squad "I LIKE YOURE ENTHUSIASM YOU FOUR YOU GET IT NOW!!!! I'LL EXPLAIN THE PHYSICAL TRAIL OF TGE EXAM!!" as Present mic was explaining we talked about how the robots will be ant how strong there are until a boy with blue hair and glasses stood up and wanted to ask something but that like a robot.

"You see there 4 robots you only explained three if the fourth robot is a mistake than this is very bad and not a good thing for the elite of UA high! AND YOU FOUR!! STOP CHATTING ITS DISTRACTING !! WHEN YOU THINK ALL THIS IS A GAME THEN LEAVE IMMADETLY !!"

Kacchan wanted to awnser but Izuku was faster " Now what? First off you the one that is disturbing everyone here because if you would be able to  wait Present Mic could had explained that with the fourth robot. And second if you please shut up and sit on you're emotionless robot ass I would love that and lastly only because we chatted about the exam and were friends doesn't mean you have the right to point us out emotionless robot ass !" Said a Izuku not stuttering once and he doesn't know were this boost of confidence comes from but he ignores it.

Meanwhile the robot boy is deep red in embarrassment and anger but still sits down while everyone and even Katsuki are laughing hard. Present Mic called down everyone and ended his explanation .

After the bus ride everyone stood before an awe strucking door.
Izuku weared this

All the girls and even Ochaco had nosebleeds while the boys were glaring at him

All the girls and even Ochaco had nosebleeds while the boys were glaring at him. 'Is that Ocha over there? She looks nervous I should help her' as he walked to his friend the robot boy stopped him "Hey what are you doing,don't distract that girl she is concentrating can't you see?" 'FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKE- wow i never thought something like this' "She's my friend now fuck off and don't touch me but we can speak bout this when you make it in this school

 'Is that Ocha over there? She looks nervous I should help her' as he walked to his friend the robot boy stopped him "Hey what are you doing,don't distract that girl she is concentrating can't you see?" 'FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKE- wow i never thought ...

The boy was scared no question here. Izuku walked now to Uraraka. " Hey Uraraka how are you doing ?" "Oh hey Midori I'm just a bit nervous that's all" "Ok but I'm sure you can do this ok just never give up !" " Okay I will thanks Midori!" And seconds later he transformed in his Ultra Instinct and knew why- "GOO" screamed Present Mic while Izuku was destroying robots left and right with ease he transformed back into normal and used OFA at 30% and not ultra instinct but it didn't changed a bit it just got better "WHAT ARE WAITING FOR FOLLOW THIS GREEN HAIRED KID HE ALREADY HAS POINTS TO PASS!!?" said Present Mic with surprise as he watched on the screen for Izuku. After 5 minutes of helping people to gain points or not getting hurt he got bored and jumped up and into the spectating room and sat next to yellow caterpillar and only the person in there even noticed him while all other spectators were watching the exam and some confused why no camera showed Izuku anymore. "Hey kid you should taking the exam how did you even get here ?" Asked a sleepy Man "Oh hello I'm Izuku Midoriya and i got trough the open window over there " he said as he pointed at a open window and now there started to chat and how he in seconds passed and even how much they both loved cats until it began to rumble and on one screen you could see a 10 floor tall robot destroying buildings and as he wanted to speak to Izuku he was already gone 'Heh already playing hero...I want him in my class...' "Hey principal Nedzu I want Izuku Midoriya in my class and he will be freshmen representative " " Why when I ask" "Because he sat in this room for three minutes with only me noticing because he sat next to me" "Ohh a sneaky one is he? No problem Eraserhead he will"

Meantime

' I HAVE TO STOP THIS ROBOT RIGHT NOW!! ' as he sprinted in sight of the robot he wanted to attack as he heard a little cute squeak he saw Ochaco was inches away from the robots feet to be killed by it. And seeing this he gone UI OFA (merged form of both quirks) .

He jump instant to Uraraka and brought her to the exist in 3 seconds. And he jumped with an awesome flip under the head of the robot and kicked the whole robot 5meters into the air and used all his energy and heat around him to form a blue energy wave that pushed the robot into the stratosphere

 And he jumped with an awesome flip under the head of the robot and kicked the whole robot 5meters into the air and used all his energy and heat around him to form a blue energy wave that pushed the robot into the stratosphere

Everyone was like DAMNNNNN that a person like this can exsist. Except Powerloader who screamed "MY BABYYYYYY!!!!!!" Izuku was now heavily panting and walked slowly to the entry were Ochaco was sitting there awe struck by how strong her friend was. "I-is e-ever-yone all r-right? " He got nods and he sighed and passed out "ZUKU-" was the last thing he heard and he saw a lilac girl running to him he smiled knowingness he's in good hands.

As he woke up he heard light snoring.' My chest is so heavy ?' thought a sleepy 'who is that? That's? THAT IS MINA !!' He tried to push Mina off so he can sit straight and wake her but she woke up before he could do anything "H-hi" stuttered Izuku .

"ZUKU DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN OK ?!!" "Y-yeah no problem but no promise Kay?" "Yeah now we should go I think, were is the nurse?" "I'm here " said a small old lady " You can go you were just exhausted now go ." " Thanks I'm going then"

Izuku got home with Mina she wanted to be safe that he wouldn't collapse and seconds before he could say goodbye she did the impossible.....she kissed him.. she ran away and left a deep red blushing Izuku alone with his thoughts . He got trough his door greeted his mom ate and got to sleep with this single thing on his mind 'I want that to happen again'

E/C I maybe going to fast but idc I have a plan how to change that so See ya