Epilogue: Stay.

One year later: A year filled with smiles, laughter, happiness and joy.

Hyeri is no longer a patient at the hospital, instead she is studying to be a nurse. She's grown fond of taking care of others, putting others before her. She calls it 'The Best Feeling In the World.' And everytime she says it, Baekhyun would smile.

Things were going well, until now.

On a very rainy afternoon in the streets of Gangnam, Baekhyun was shuffling through his and Hyeri's mail. Whoever came home first was in charge of collecting mail and today was Baekhyun.

He ran his thumb over his name printed in black ink. Stepping inside, he took the elevator up to their loft. The thing that troubled Baekhyun the most was the return address at the top left corner - there was none.

Fumbling with the house key, he barely managed to open the door. Rippin - tearing open the white envelope, Baekhyun scanned the neatly printed, double-spaced handwriting:

Mr Byun,

We are aware you have been interested in helping out at an epidemic.

After three years of consideration, the council has accepted your request.

We believe now that you are much older and have medical experience as a nurse, you are fit and capable for the job.

We want you to know that entering an epidemic will not be just a few months time.

It will probably last for three years... maybe even longer.

The faster we find a cure for the sickness, the faster we get out of there.

We need you tobe mentally stable and emotionally stable.

This isn't a small vacation, it is a life or death situation.

You are given until the following Saturday to pack your things and say goodbye to your loved-ones.

Your plane ticket is in the envelope.

Good luck, Mr.Byun. You'll need it.

Sincerely, Epidemic Council.

Baekhyun didn't know if he should feel happy or scared or upset. You could say he felt a big mix of all of those. There was a hole in his heart, like the letter grew arms and ripped out a huge chunk. It ripped out Hyeri.

He wanted to help at an epidemic since he started studying to be a nurse. It was all before he met Hyeri. He couldn't leave now, not even for his dream. She was now his dream.

Baekhyun draped himself over their shared bed. He groaned. He kicked. He cried. He stopped as he heard the jiggle of the doorknob - she was home. Wiping off any evidence of crying, he cleared his throat.

"Baekhyun, I'm back." She said breathlessly, like she had been running.

"In here." Baekhyun cracked and cleared his throat once more. Hyeri jumped onto Baekhyun. She straddled him, each leg at his side. Her hands placed on top of his chest. He looked up at her and she, looking as majestic as ever, looked down at him.

"Hey." She whispered with a smile.

Baekhyun couldn't help but smile back, no matter how sad he was. "Hey." Hyeri peered around and saw the wrinkled paper clutched in Baekhyun's hand.

"What's that?" Reaching over, she snatched it from his hand.

"No, wai-"

"Mr Byun.. " She began reading it aloud but slowly grew silent. Hyeri felt her heart beat louder at each word. "When did you apply for this?"