Reality and Dreams partII

A/N: I'm a bit sleepy while typing this part. But hope it turn nice for readers to enjoy...,

***

He pull my boxer and grab my c0ck..

He smiled then put it inside his mouth

Ahhhh m0ther fvcker this feels good...

I'm in heaven

Andrews sucking me hard...

I think I can't breath I watch him as my member disappeared on his mouth. And it make me feel hotter as he pull out it and gently slap himself with my hard on.

Holy crap that sound when it hit his cheeks turned me even more. I just let him pleasure me there then he kiss me at my chest and bit each of my nipple, kiss me on my neck and suck on it, I tilted my head to gave him more access while I feel his hand still playing me there.

Then as I waited he claim my lips with so much lust and longing, it was as if he was aiming to do this long time ago.

Gawd.. If it is a dream I don't want to wake now, even just for now I don't want to be hanged in anticipation to reach my climax just by merely discovering it was just a dream.

He was kissing me intensely, kiss that you would felt the suppress desire, that had been kept for so long. We just caress each others body, we just let our body to talk, felt each one under our knowing hands, then we were both naked, the desired i felt earlier seems to intensified four times, it was so good to felt our skin touch each other without the hindrance of the fabric covering our selves. I just kept my eyes closed, afraid to open it and discover that I am having a dream again. I don't want this to stop.

He slowly moves his kisses down to my crotch, licking my precum then tease me with his tongue playing my slit.. I can't help but moan.

"Ahhh, shit... Yahhh there come on lick me there...., " I think I'm loosing my mind with too much pleasure he's giving me..

"mmmmhhh,, suck it gohhhhd..., yessss lick my b@lls.. Dhhadd ahhhh, yess suck it harder" I can't help but to be noisy cause if i don't i feel that I might not take it anymore.. Shit I felt I'm cumming....

After I cum i just keep my eyes closed. And when I open my eyes again..

I am lying alone in my bed..., but I swear that dream was somehow felt so true, I really felt I came to someone's mouth then I saw slick substance at my leg....

Hell there's someone on my room that suck me, I'm positive to that.

_____

Third prson pov

Andrew came home earlier than his usually do. He felt so exhausted from works, he saw Walter readying his self for work.

He nod on him as a greeting and go straight to his room. The he saw Liam sleeping soundlessly wearing nothing but his boxer. He stare for a moment and smirk, sure his son has a lot of admirer, it has a nice body, an athletic one., then his eyes travel down his crotch and notice the bulge there. For that instance he felt his body reacted. Hel gulped and then shake his head, he needs to cool down his self. He grab some clothes and headed out to take a bath.

As he headed back to his room he heard some noise., not an ordinary noise it was Liam's moans.

He stop for a moment and listen carefully if he heard it right, and then there it goes again moans of pleasure. He hesitate to continue walking inside cause he might caught it pleasuring his self,,

With that thought an image of Liam playing with himself pop on his mind.

He knows it was ridiculous but he just go and open the door just to find out a sleeping Liam..

He shake his head.

This gonna stop, I'm out of my mind lusting over him

He said to himself.

______

Wait did I just admit my incestuous feelings toward Liam, this can't be I'm totally insane.

But cant help it especially now I heard his moans,

Fvck I thought I could relaxed today from exhaustion of my work, but this fvcking situation gonna kill me, my body starts to heat up again

"Ahhh, yes licked it, grab my b@lls"

Fvcking shit!!!! What the hell,, I think I need to take care of myself as I felt the sudden erection of my minie me.

I was about to leave the room and take care of my problem outside, when he whisper something that made me freeze.

"ohhh, ghooodd, dhaaad ahhhh"

With that I slowly turn my way to his side and there again he moan begging for me.

Out of my mind I started to grab his erection and freed it from his boxer.

His moan got louder as I start to play with his. He's leaking with precum and that sight made me want to taste it.

I bend my head down to his erect member and lick its tip. That action made him moan much louder, his eyes still closed. I'm wondering if he was still asleep or what, cause every time i touch his member with my tongue he moans came much more louder.

When I began to suck on him his body trembled and he became much more noisy on bed.

As I begin to fasten my rhythm on him, I begin to play on myself.

___