Deepening & Awakening Feelings

''''''

Andrew pov.

I clean the plates we used on diner and then headed to bathroom to take a bath. I didn't got here in my house for almost 4days, I've been busy at my own business and at my part time job. I feel exhausted for not getting enough sleep.

After I finished a quick bath I wrap my self with a towel and headed to my room. As I open the door I saw Liam my son preparing to get sleep. He didn't notice me til I close the door, he looked at my way and see shock? on his eyes.

I chuckled, he maybe forgot that we will be sharing room...

"Are you okey kid" I said as I approach him.  To my surprise he quickly turn his back to me.

Problem of this kid. I just mentally shake my head and go to closet to take something to wear.

¦¦¦¦¦

LIAM

I was preparing my self for bed when the door opens and see Andrew goes inside wearing nothing but a towel on his bottom, from the looks of it he just finish a bath, damn it, he looks so sexy and hot, and my lower parts automatically reacts and came to life. Shit I'm only on my boxers and I'm sure Andrew will notice my boner....

I heard him chuckled. Shit did he see?

"Are you okey kid?" he ask as he approach our bed. I have no choice but to immediately turn my back at him to hide my bulge.

When he approach to his closet to grab something to wear,  I immediately grab the bedcover to cover myself. A moment later I felt him lay on the other side of the bed and because the bed was not that big I can felt his warm body just beside me and it gave me an unexplainable feelings,  it somehow excites me but somehow creeps me that I may not able to hide what I feel and do something i might regret.

I woke up the next morning and found myself in embarrassing position , I was facing Andrew and clinging on him with my leg on top of his front that was standing inside his boxer. I can feel my cheek heat up as I realise whats the hard thing that indirectly touching my leg. It was his morning boner and with that my already hard member turn its full hard on and lust start to rise on me.  I am starting to breath hard and wanting to touch his member.

Hoping not to woke him up I slowly move and start to place my hand on his front. After I place my hand on top of the thin cloth separating his tool from my hand, I found the courage to stop, but maybe it was not courage that made me  stop from what I was doing perhaps it was fear of being caught on my lasciviousness. I rose up from bed and go to bathroom to take a cold shower.

Its been a week since that morning and it keeps on bugging my mind.

"Hey,  are you okey? " Jane ask me.  Jane Williams was my classmate that I am close with,  a girlfriend in non romantic way as in girl friend literally. She is a nice and nerd type of girl,  she knows my sexual preference, I immediately felt comfortable with her the very first day we met.

"Jane... "

"Hmmm"

Is it ok to tell her,  nah it will be risky if anyone discover 'bout this incestuous feelings i have. It is safer to keep it myself.

I gave a deep sigh

"nothing" i told her.

"Okey,  just tell me when you're ready" she blurted out.  "I know there's something bothering you,  I won't force you to tell me if you're not ready but remember that I will always be here,  always ready to listen" she smiled.

I smiled back.  "I have a crush to someone, and It's started to deepened that creeps me. "

"Why.?,  its not a problem if you fallen for someone,  except if that someone is committed already" she said and then her eyes widen all of a sudden.  "Wait don't tell me,  you fallen for someone who has a commitment already?"

I smiled bitterly on her.

"sort of" I answered back.

"O. M. G" she exclaimed.

"Tell me the details" she demanded.

I raised a brow on her.  "I thought you'll not push any questions, not now jane but maybe someday when I have the courage to spill it out"

__

Its been three weeks since Liam move to Andrew's place.  Andrew thought he would catch up with the lost time with Liam but it turned out that they are the same. He don't know if it was just him or what but it seems that his son is avoiding him for some reason.

Andrew cleared his throat one night when Liam was about to get up from his seat after finishing his supper.

"Liam,  is there any problem?"

Liam frown in confusion.

Andrew sigh

"You seems to far,  I don't want us to be like this,." he sigh again and don't know how would he express what he meant.

"I mean,  I thought we could be closer this time that you were living under my roof,  but it seem that you are still a distant to me"

"I guess its that I'm still not used to it,  still adjusting"

"I guess so"

Liam just go up stairs to rest before Andrew ask more.

__

He got up late because he finished his paper works. As he hurriedly to make it in time before his first class he open his bag to review his home work but he couldn't find his notebook then when he was about to get out of the cab he remember that he place his home work at the table on his room, and that he has no class today till nine in the morning.

"what an idiot" he mumbled to himself.

"Brad can you take me back from where you pick me up,  I forgot something" he told the driver.

When he got home he lazily open. The door and go straight up stairs to his room,  when he heard something..

a noise but not an ordinary noise...

It was something like a pleasurable moan of someone...

And he thinks it came from the other room..

With his curiosity he silently and slowly headed to the other room..

The room was slightly open and he gulp as he slowly sneaking to see whose doing that with Walter.

His heart beat very fast because of nervousness and excitement.

He will be seeing live show..

As he approach the door he heard a familiar voice that is with Walter and as he see the two on Walter's bed he was speechless.....

What on earth is this...

My oh so yummy father,  nakedly lying on Walters bed while the latter is busy pleasuring him....

Fuck...

____