Reality and Dreams,..

Rated R

Please take you're tissue with you

Cause it contain to much ahm....

Lust.... ??

Erotic scene...??

Drama...??

lol....

****

As I approach the the door I hear a familiar voice inside with Walter and my heart beat so much louder this time.

This can't be him that was the chant I says as I slowly look inside the room and to my shock it was really him.

The Oh so gorgeous and yummy Andrew Hamilton is lying on that bed wearing nothing, while Walter was busy exploring that body that was supposedly be mine. 

Fuck...

As I see the hot body of Andrew I can't help but to gulp,  and my body really react on that hot scenery my jealousy dissolved on the lust that was awakening inside me. 

Fuck Walter was one hell of a lucky guy.  Andrew was like a Greek God on its full glory nakedly lying there.  His muscles are so perfect, his yummy abs that Walter's currently licking was so tempting.  I bit my bottom lip and unknowingly touch my member that is struggling to be freed inside my pants. 

"Ahhhh, " Andrew moan as Walter's tongue touch the tip of his sword.

That sound of his moan is like a music to me and ignite the fire that was beginning burn my mind with lust.

With too much lust in mind I started to play with my member while watching the hot scene that was happening inside the room. Then there I see Andrew's hand where cuffed at the headboard or the bed.

Still eyes closed and moaning in pleasure,  Walter play on his nipple while playing still sucking on his huge member,  Damn I never thought Andrew will be this hot and his sword was big and thick a really huge one.

I slowly approach inside and Walter see me but didn't bother to stop from what he was doing.

It seems that he become much aggressive and more turn on the fact that there's someone watching them.

I can't believe it Walter's deep throat-ing Andrew and I was amuse on how that huge thing slowly disappeared on his mouth.

Then all of a sudden I have this urge to come and take Walter's place.

It seem that Walter read my mind and pointed me with his finger to come closer.

So I slowly and silently come near him.  Andrew didn't notice my presence and seems too absorbed with the sensation Walter's giving him. Then Walter leave Andrew's member and trail kisses up toward his abs and lick on it he then motion me to come nearer and place my hand on Andrew's hard on.

I gulp as I felt his huge sword on my hand, I can't explain the feelings I have at this very moment,  My heart beat so fast and as I started playing with his c0ck.

It has still the saliva from Walter who suck it earlier I slowly stoke it then faster then into slow motion again as I teasingly holding it or rather grabbing it hard.

I can't content my self playing with his c0ck while Walter is busy playing with his nipple licking and sucking each other alternately. His moan ignite the fire on me to want more of him, so with out hesitation I put his on my mouth and suck it like a baby,

Then I heard him curse.

"Shit!!!! Liam what are you doing" he said his eyes all open and staring at me while his inside my mouth.

He was about to stop me when Walter grab his wrist and let me continue on what I'm doing.

"Liam.. Shit stop this" he said as he struggling on Walter arching his body upward that cause me to gag and choke.

"Hey,  stop you choking the kid" Walter said that made Andrew to stop for a while, I took that moment to start sucking his to the best as I can.

"Shit,,, ahhh Ll-liam,,, ahh s-stop,  you shouldn't doing this" he said between his hard breaths.

I didn't stop instead I used my hands to widely spread his two thigh so that I have a better view and access on his thing that is throbbing on my mouth as I play on it,.

I lick it from tip to his balls,  sucking his balls  then lick it again then back on the tip.

I play my tongue there and tease his slit he was moaning and I feel that I'm leaking with pre cum.

Then I felt someone's touching my bulge,  grabbing it from outside my boxer,  teasing it and then I felt that he's playfully biting it.

I can't help but moan eyes tightly closed,  then when I open my eyes..

Shit I'm on my room fully cloth. So it was all just a dream..

But wait...

.

.

.

.

.

Someone was really playing with my bulge....

Then when I look down...

I saw his head...

On top of my bulge..

He then look up to me and our eyes met..

Holy shit!!!!!

He pull my boxer and grab my c0ck..

He smiled then put it inside his mouth

Ahhhh m0ther fvcker this feels good...

I'm in heaven

Andrews sucking me hard....

___

to be continued.....