Intro/teaser:

___

what the fudge.. Liam told him self..

he can't believe on what he was seeing right now...

he was in his school when suddenly he remember that he place his math homework on the table on his room. He just done it this morning but forgot to put it on his bag cause he was running late. But when he arrived on his school he remember that he has no subject til 9 in the morning. That's why he hurriedly back on his house to get it but on his way to their room he heard some noise coming from the other room.

The door room was slightly open and he curiously peek on it and then saw what he was seeing right now.

It was Andrew his dad nakedly sitting on Walter's bed while the latter is also naked on his knees and sucking that huge d!ck of his dad. He never saw his dad fully naked and seeing it right now make his own member to get in life. Andrew was huge and he can't believed how the hell Walter manage to swallow its full length. Andrew on the other hand seems enjoying it self and moaning in pleasure. He's tilting his head up and moaning while tightly closing his eyes.. For some reason he don't understand he started to strip and started playing with his self...

..

..

____

Kuya Ash:

hows it?? it was just a sneak peak hahaha!!! I'm still working on chapter1 but since I can't upload it yet I just posted it, at least to have a u.d hahaha hope you like it...