Chapter 1

_____

Liam

My grandparent passed away with a vehicular accident, it was so sudden that's why I ended up moving on my father's house. My parents has been separated since I was five from then I live all my life with my grandparent, parents of my Dad, while Dad twenty that time decided to leave the house and rent a house near his school for the continuation of his study. I didn't get a chance to be so close with him I only see him every vacation if he has no part time jobs and often than sometimes we only see each other trice a year. He takes part time jobs even his parents was against it. He said he wants to take a job to support his self, and instead accepting the money that should be given by my grandparent for his study the money was used for my living. But since he can not took care on me while working and studying he let me live with my grandparent while he finishing his study.

And now that they no longer alive I move to his house. And since his house is far from where my old school was, I'll be transferring school too.

The cab that I was riding on, stop in front of not so big house but the look was convenient for a single man. I get out from the cab and gave a deep sigh facing the house, after a minute or so I press the bell and wait for someone to open the door.

"tsk.., Is anyone home..?" I mumble after a while when their still no one opening the door.

I was about to leave and go in the neighboring to ask if I got the address right and if someone's home when I heard the door opened from behind. I turned my self to face the front door and a gorgeous, well built man appear in their. He wear's nothing but a towel that was wrap on his torso. He has a nice body and a perfect built muscle not so huge body but just perfect for girls to says he's yummy, from what it looks he just came from shower, water droplets are still on his body. Yes you heard it right I'm checking his out. I'm a bisexual.

I heard him clear his troat "you looking for something, I mean someone..?"

I immediately pull my gaze on his body and ask him bout my business in here.

I showed him the paper where the address written and ask.

"Is this the house of Andrew Hamilton?, does the address written there is right?"

"Ow..,'' he said "You must be Liam..?"

"Drew told about you, come in" he said while opening the door more wider, he help me to get my things inside.

"I'm Walter, I'm a bed spacer here, I rent the other room from your dad." he said as he guided me to a room.

While walking through the house I notice that it has only two rooms which mean I'll be sharing with Andrew.

I mentally sigh, what do you expect occupy the other room? and be rommie with that Walter.

"Drew will be home before lunch" he said and headed to the other room.

I scan Andrew's room and it is huge enough for the two of us.  The bed was not bad for the two of us. He have mini table at the corner with some books and a Pc, there's a couch and a mini tv at the bed's feet and a closet at the right side of the bed.

I started unpacking my things when the door open and a man with a gorgeous built body came in He wears fitted blue shirt that shows his muscles, fitted jeans that  you will drool on that huge bulge. Then I snap from my day dreaming this man was Andrew my father.

shit!! what. i am thinking.....

erase. those things Liam...

I mentally shake my head.

"Hey kiddo, need help" he said looking at me.

"ah nope I'm okey" I smiled at him.

but he continue to came near me and help me with my things

I feel the awkwardness between us, cause we really never had any close contact to each other, yes we do see each other every time he got home back to his parents house but we still far from each other, its more like were just acquaintance and not a father&child. 

he's the one who broke the silence. "ahmmm, maybe you're hungry, I'll prepare something downstairs follow me when you're done"  then he leave me almost out of breath.

shot.., I will really be doomed here... My heart really skip a beat when he came close to me.. I know I should not be feeling this way but what can I do, this stupid heart of mine don't really listen to any of my thought. Arggghh...
I know way back home at my grand parent's house that I had a feeling for him but can't name it that time. Then as years passing by the feelings get stronger every time he spent a month for vacation there then I know I had a crush on my own father. I repeatedly told my self that I shouldn't allow or entertain those feelings, but I failed and now I don't know if I can completely kill this feelings, I had a feeling that it will gonna worst and deepen.....

After I completely settled things in my new room I go downstairs and found him setting the foods.

"Ahmmm, so did you found a university where you'll study?, do you want me to accompany you looking for one?"

"I already enrolled to your alma mater"

"wow that's great" he said smiling and that almost stun me

"So whats course are you taking?"

"fine arts"

"oh"

I smiled and we continue on chatting, catching up on things between us, I'm happy cause we never had this conversation back then.

I discover that he almost spent his days at work and only stay home once a week or sometimes he can't even go home. He has his self business, he.. well we own a car wash shop & a talyer (car repair shop) then at the same time he's a call center part timer where the Walter guy work. We easily get along with each other and the awkwardness has dissolve between us. Not until the night has come. I was preparing my self for bed wen the door opens and see Andrew goes inside wearing nothing but a towel on his bottom, from the looks of it he just finish a bath, damn it, he looks so sexy and hot, and my lower parts automatically reacts and came to life. Shit I'm only on my boxers and I'm sure Andrew will notice my boner....

'''''

Ash:

guys just want to tell you that the teaser I uploaded on my last u.d will be read again as the story progress, when?... well it's a big secret. I'm a really surprise by the outcome of the reads/views of tgis story, the last time I tried to make a English story I ended up having 6reads in 3months, but now i gain a big margin from that. I want to apologize for slow updates. cause I'm only using mobile on u.d's and I really had a hard time with english stories, but anyways thanks for those who read it and still waiting for updates. I'll try to make u.d as frequently as I can if not I'll try the one time uploads with multiple u.d's, You know I'm working and social life at net is really hard to maintain especially if you had other things to be done.