epilogue

After graduating highschool with perfect grades and a ton of memories I wish I could forget, I walked into the house. I had tears in my eyes as I looked over the wall of pictures from the past year.

The pictures of Calum with food in his mouth, christmas, new years, the random advetures I went on. The time I spent with them and their families. All of those moments were just staring me right in the face, screaming and laughing at me that I was a fool to believe it would all last.

Sariah and I remained friends. I called Steven and we would facetime every weekend. I still haven't talked to Calum, or any of the boys for that matter. It's just easier. Ashton has come over once since the tour to visit Braelin. They're very serious now and I hope he's thinking of proposing. The only bad thing about that would be that Calum and the other boys would be at the wedding.

I tried to forget about them but I guess the pictures on the wall didn't really help me. I decided that I would take them down and make a scrapbook. It was better than them staring at me in the face.

As I began to take them down, my mother knocked on the door and looked at what I was doing.

"You okay?" she asked. I realized there were some tears coming down my face.

"Fine." I lied "What's up?"

"There's someone downstairs who wants to see you." She said.

I walked down stairs to see Mr. Flinken, the teacher who pushed me to be president of Yearbook, and the one who shaped who I am as a person, stood there with his graduation attire still on and something in his hand.

"I just recieved this in the mail." He held an envelope up. "You might want to read it."

I grabbed the letter and read it aloud.

"Dear Jona Flinken my old friend,

I'm very impressed with your students work. I have talked with my staff a lot about this student and we've reviewed her work. She shows a great amount of enthusiasm and hard work; something we look for in our studio. I'm glad you recomended her to us and we would be honored to hire her as a photographer here at Los Angeles Photography Studio for Fame. We will contact her soon regarding her acceptance or declination to the job offer and hope that she agrees to help us. Ester Sloan Murphy has a lot of talent and we hope she is looking forward to having a future here at the studio.

Thank you friend and hope to see you soon, Gidian White."

"What is this?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" My teacher chuckled. "My friend Gidian, well he goes by Ian, but he is the owner of PSF and I may or may not have sent in a few of your rough drafts and photography pieces to him" He smirked.

"It's your dream job honey.." My mom said. "You've looked into the place I'm sure."

"We approved for Mr. Flinken and then he told us that once it came down to it, you could accept or deny. But we know how much you love photography and we thought it would be a good experiance." Mt father explained.

"Plus, on some assignments, you will be able to travel. I could be wrong, but I remember over hearing about how you want to go around the world and take pictures to creat a scrapbook?" Mr. Flinken explained.

"I'm speachless" I laughed. Things were looking up for me. "And not only that but my work too! I want to make scrapbooks of everything!"

"Ian should call in the next week so look out for that and let him know what you decide." Mr. Flinken said. "He's kind of young so don't feel intimidated"

"Thank you so much" I went to shake his hand but he went in for a hug.

"The thing is, you might have to move to LA..." He said.

"It's not that far.." I shrugged "I can get an extra job for the money if I really need to. I'll make due."

"thats my girl" My mom hugged me.

I was finally moving on from the past. My life was officially starting.

----------------------------

Don't forget this story just yet!! I have an announcement I'll be making very soon!!