Sleepover

I was walking up a driveway that was so familiar

I was walking up a driveway that was so familiar. When I finally walked up the stairs and reached the door I had a feeling of who it was. I ringed the doorbell and memories hit me and I knew who it was.

Ryan opened the door and he pulled me close to him and kissed me so passionate. "Happy 2nd month anniversary." He said pulling away from my lips. I smiled and kissed him again.

"Happy anniversary to you too." I said disconnecting our lips but staying close to each other.  He grabbed my hand and pulled inside his house and walked towards the kitchen. On the counter laid a purple and black butterfly gift bag with a purple card next to it.

I walk towards the counter and sit on one of the stools. Ryan comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and starts kissing my neck. I groan as I open the card and read what it says.

'Dear Via,
These past two months have been the best time in my life, filled with memories of you. Everyone thought I was a freak dating you but I don't care. For I know the real you and the real you is beautiful. I want to say thank you for everything you have done for me and that you are the by far best girlfriend I have ever had. I love you...
Your dearest boyfriend,                                                                                                                                         Ry'

The card was beautiful I could feel tears run down my cheeks while Ryan continued to kiss my neck. He stops and moves to my side. "What's wrong?" he asked and I turn to him and he wipes my tears away.

"It's beautiful." I whispered and he looked at the card in my hands and he kissed my cheek.

"It is the truth." He said and I hugged him holding him close wishing that this moment would last forever. "Open the gift bag." He said and I moved to sit back on the stool. I opened the gift bag and there were three jewellery boxes. I smile and look at him and he nods his head and I grab the boxes taking them out.

I opened the first on and a necklace lay beautifully on its black background and I smiled. It was the necklace I had admired last week in Port Angeles. He took it for me and put it on me. I smiled and opened the second one. Laying beautifully was a charm bracelet with animals, hearts, stars and plants. He placed it on my wrist without a struggle and kissed my cheek.

Finally the squared box was next. I opened it to see a ring. "A ring?" I asked him while admiring it.

"A promise ring." He corrected me and I looked at him.

"What's the promise?" I asked him.

"That you will always be true to yourself and not care about the bad things people say about you." He said and he slipped the ring on my ring finger and I got up and kissed him with so much passion.