Friends

We walked into the forest hand in hand and I could tell I was blushing. I looked up at my red eyed lover and blushed when I found he was looking down at me. I noticed he was not that taller than me, but he was tall.

A rush of air blew my hair and my red eyed lover stood frozen. I looked up at him and looked confused then realization set. "Babe are you okay?" I asked for the first time hearing my voice. He looked down at me with sorrow in his eyes and moved closer to me.

"I am sorry my love." He said and a tear fell form my eyes and I closed my eyes knowing what was going to happen.

"I understand..." I trailed off and tilted my head to the side. The next thing I knew he was on my neck. He moved away and I placed my hand there and I saw blood on my hands. I looked up at him happy but barely standing. When I saw his expression I knew something was wrong and I followed his gaze and I saw a big black wolf, a werewolf softly growling and in an attacking stance.

My vision swung around and I was on the floor. My red eyed lover was in front of me with sorrow in his eyes. "Goodbye," he whispered and he placed his hand on my cheek, "my love..." was the last thing I heard him say them everything started to glitch and then it was all black.

I woke up in a flash to hear my voice. I had not noticed that I was screaming. I stopped before my mother came running into my room. I looked around and saw light coming through the window.

It was finally Friday and tomorrow would be the weekend. I can't wait.

Showering and brushing my teeth I walked out the bathroom and walked to my room.