Chapter 19

I wake up at home and I see a bunch of people I don't know.

"Tris are you okay" asks a girl with black short hair and mocha skin

"I'm sorry but do I know you"

"Ya its me Christina"

"Oh nice to meet you and who are all of you" I say to the others

"This is Lynn, Shauna, Marlene, Zeke, Will, Uriah, and....Four"

"Nice to meet you as well"

"What do you remember"

"Oh.. everything! I remember moving here to get away from.." I dont know these people so play it cool "certain people and I remember meeting the most wonderful person and we started to date and I always hang out with our gang which consists of Arabell, Rebecca, Caitlin, Crystal, and my boyfriend Peter and his friend James and Scott."  I say and they all stare at me

"I'm sorry but I need to leave" Number boys says then everyone follows.

I get out my phone and look at the time. Oh Good Curly Fry Jensen I have to get ready for school.

I run upstairs and put on some blue jean shorts and a electric blue high low with a white tank top. I leave my hair down and put on my converse. I brush my teeth and grab my bag the leave.

I drive up and see Peter by the door waiting for me. I get out and walk over to him.

"Hey there Tris" he says smirking with that goofy cute smile he has

"Hi cutie" I say then kiss him, he kisses back and wraps his arms around me and lets them rest on my lower back and I wrap my arms around his neck. Then the bell rings we pull back

"Better get to class" I say fake whining

"Hold on" he says then pecks me on the lips then we walk to class hand and hand.

I walk in and see Arabell, Rebecca, Scott, and James at the tables in the corner and we walk over and sit in our spots.

"Hey girl whats new" Arabell asks

"Oh nothing much but I feel like shopping later want to come?"

"OF COURSE!"  She squeals with happiness then I hear a huff coming from that girl Christina who looks happy,upset, and outraged.

"Want to join us guys?"

"Ya" Rebecca responds

"Sure" Scott adds

"C u there" James says

Then Peter leans in and whispers in my ear

"I will go anywhere if you're there"

I smile amd kiss him and I only look up when he moves his lips down to my neck. I see Number Boy looks hurt and he is staring at us which is weird.

I kiss Peter one more time and then class starts.

TIME LAPSE TIME LAPSE TIME LAPSE
                         TO LUNCH

I see our group at the table to the left of the doors and I make my way over there.

Caitlin is wearing her brown straight hiar in a ponytail like always and she is wearing some torn up jeans which are mine that she borrowed and a tight black V-neck shirt that compliments her figure.

Rebecca has her hair down today with her beautiful brown curls thay reach down to her collar bone and she is wearing soft Aqua shorts and a beige and green shirt with purple galaxy converse.

Crystal has her hair in a messy bun but you can still see her brown hair leak into her blond tips. She is wearing black pants and a purple tantop with plain blavk converse.

Arabell jas her hair down and it goes down to her waist. Her brown hair goes woth her light hazel eyes and her outfits. She is wearing a floral skater skirts and a black T- shirt with yellow converse.

WE OBVIOUSLY LOVE CONVERSE bc like who doesn't?

I dont see James or Scott but Peter is there so I sit in between him and Arabell and we eat our lunch and laugh at random stuff.