Chapter 3

I wake because the phone is ringing amd I practically fall out of bed before I can answer it.

"Hello" I say

"Good Morning Miss Prior,  this is a reminder that you have to check out in an hour"

"Oh okay thank you"

"Your very welcome" she says the I hang uo and get off the floor then go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I get ready to leave I see my phone has message after message from Caleb and my 'dad'. I pack my stuff and through on a sweatshirt thats says laugh love dauntless cake and jeans with my flats. I leave my hair down and leave the hotel. I drive to the airport and buy a ticket for Chicago and pay for it plus transporting my car to Chicago. I board the plane and find my seat I set my stuff down. I call my aunt and she answers on the first ring.

"Hello! , Beartice are you okay"

"Yes im fine Aunt Emily im on the plane and I will be there in sometime tomorrow"

"Okay thank you fir letting ne know"

"Your welcome bye Aunt Ems"

"Bye" then I hang up. I shut down my phone and relax.

"Hello again" someone says and I look and see dark blue eyes almost like an ocean color who can only belong to Four.

"Hi" I say getting a little to excited

"How have you been" he asks looking at me

"Good and you"

"Perfect"

"So where are you heading Four"

"Im going back to Chicago because school starts soon"

"Oh really, kool" I say

"Where are you going"

"Chicago but it's only temporary"

"Oh may I ask why" he says

"Umm my father was very difficult to be around so Im going to live with my aunt where he cant find me" I say swallowing hard

"Oh I understand my father os the same way but im stuck with him" he says smiling I smile back. We talk for hours about different things and I learn alot about him like he loves being athletic and he is the quarterback at his school and his favorite color, movie, songs, bands. His likes and dislikes and all that jazz. We get tired around 3 a.m so we ask for blankets and I cuddle up next to the window. I ever slowly drift to sleep dreaming of my dad when he gets the bill from the hotel.

TIME LAPSE     TIME LAPSE    TIME LAPSE

I get woken up by the flight attendant and find myself entangled with Four. My head is on his shoulder and my arm is on his knee with my legs on his. I quickly get up even though I really dont want to. Then he wakes up and smiles at me.

"Good Morning" he says with his voice low with sleep

"Good Morning" I say returning his smile I didn't notice this before but when we landed he seemed to have relaxed I guess he was tense. I stand up and scoot passed Four to use the bathroom. I brush my teeth and comb my hair still leaving it down. Then I make my way back to my seat and scoot passed Four again and right before I sit down he asks to see what my shirt says so I let him read it.

"I love your shirt" he says

"Thanks its custom made I mean who doesent love dauntless cake" I say sitting down

"I know right" then he starts laughing and I laugh to. We had to wait for everyone else to get of the plane and when we did they told me my car was out front. Four and I walk to the front where I see my car.Four looks stunned that I have a 2013 Bentley Continental Supersports I thought he had seen it or was that my other car I put gas in.

"Four, would you like a ride"

"Uh-huh" is all he can say before he runs over to my passenger side door and tries to open it. I just laugh while he tries and fails.

"What are you laughing at" he asks me and I laugh even harder.

"I thought you knew this car is voice activated by my voice only"

"Oh then can we please get in"

"Yes we can"I walk over to my door."Ben,please open doors and start engine" (Ben is my car If you didn't know)

"Opening doors and starting engine" Ben says with his slight robot voice. We put our stuff in the trunk and get in. We put Four's address in my navigation system. We drive there listening to the radio in a comfortable silence. When we get in the neighborhood I recognize it. Omg its my Aunt Ems neighborhood.  Then I see her house at the end of the street and I pull in.

"What are you doing my house is that one" he says pointing next door

"This is my aunts house the one im living with" I say smiling

"Oh kool so lets get out"

"Okay" I say "Ben, open trunk and shut off engine"

"Opening trunk and shutting of engine" Bem says

We get our stuff amd shut the trunk.

"Hey Tris, thanks for the ride" Four says smiling and rubbing his neck

"No problem I enjoyed your company" I say returning the smile

"Me too" he says then clears his throat "Well I better go nice seeing you again"

"Same here bye Four" I say walking up my driveway

"Bye Tris" he says then walks next door . I knock and my Aunt Em answers smiling.

She helps me with all my suitcases and takes me to my upstairs room facing Fours house.

"Here we are I will give you room and let you rest from all your travel" Aunt Em says then leaves

"Thank you" I yell after her

"Your welcome" she yell back. I start unpacking then I see Four outside my window in his house. I guess our rooms ate facing each other...thats so kool! I  normally would have looked away by now but he was shirtless so I couldn't help myself but to stare. What made me look away was him unbuttoning his pants and with that I pulled down my blinds and curtains. My room is a nice Aqua, Turquoise color and it had a black chandelier with a black wood desk and black deesser with a bookshelf that was black. It was a paris themed room so there was silver, black, and my turquoise walls. I had a queen sized bed with black sheets and a white, turquoise trimmed comforter with a black design down the middle. I loved my room and I put all my books on my bookshelf and my laptop on my desk. I have bathroom that connects with a full bath and stuff I also have a huge walk in closet. I take a shower and put on a tanktop with shorts and climbed into bed. This bed is so comfortable it feels like a cloud under me. I finally drift off to sleep and dream of my mom and me swinging at a park and picking apples from her apple tree. I guess it was more of a memory but I was reliving it. Which I didnt mind beacuse my mom is the one person I could be me with. I never ever want to wake up because I never want to be in a world without my mom.