Chapter 5

I run downstairs and go to the car where Aunt Em was waiting for me. I get in and we go to the mall. I havent been in Chicago alot so the whole time Im looking at the window and take in everything. When we pull in to the parking lot I notice that the mall is HUGE. We pull into a spot that isnt to far from the mall but still is far. We go and meet up with Aunt Ems friend and her daughter by the foid court. Then we see them and the girl has black short hair with brown eyes and she has a wonderful smile that makes me smile too.

"Hi Kathleen" Aunt Em says as she hugs the mom "This is my neice Beatrice and she will be spending this school year with me"

"Very nive to meet you and this is my daughter Christina" she says gesturing to the girl standing in front of me

"Hi, um you can call me Tris"

"Oh good because Beatrice is just a no no in high school" she says the laughs. Her laugh is contagious I laugh to.

"Well, here is my card go have fun" Aunt says handing me her card

"I dont need this I have my own"

"Pay with mine or this is useless, Im taking you shopping remember so im paying" she says using her hands when she talks

"Okay I will" I say then im dragged of by Christina. We walk around and go into a few stores and buy stiff to wear over tge school year we end up having alot of things in common and 13 bags each then I see Four and a group of guys. He sees me then waves and I wave back. Then Christina notices and motions Four and his friends over.

"So Four you've met my good friend Tris?"

"Yes I have, nice to see you again" he says looking at me straight at me, like he is staring into my soul.

"Same here" I say

"This is Will, Zeke, and Uriah" Christina says as she points to the other boys.

"Tris is hot dude" Will says trying to be quiet so only Four can hear but he failed. I can see Christina is hurt so I say something.

"No, im really not but Christina has won that race. Don't you think Zeke?Uriah?"

"Ya" they both say then I see her smile

"So Im having a end of summer party tomorrow night, you two should go" Four says as he holds up his hands and Will high-fives one while Zeke and Uriah do the other. I swear I know him from somewhere. Oooh I remember he looks like Tobias my childhood best friend he has his eyes and everything.

"Sounds cool To...er I mean Four" Four looks at me with wide eyes then quickly changes the subject before someone could ask a question. I guess my thought my Toby wanted to make its self known

"Who's hungry" he says and we all raise our hands. We walk into the food court and we all decide on taco bell so we get oura food and sit down. Im sitting down next to Christina and Four is sitting next to me then Will is by Christina leaving Zeke ans Uriah in between Four and Will.

"So Tris I want to ask you something" Christina says

"Okay" I say turning my body toward her

"How did you meet Four?" she says tilting her head to Four who was staring down at me because he is like 6' and Im 5'8". Ny now everyone is listening at our table.

"We met at the gas station by my house in Hawaii and he payed for my gas" I say looking back at him smiling amd he smiles back "Then he asked for my number and I didnt give it to him" I say laughing them everyone else does to

"She said and I quote 555-not-happening" Four says and we all laugh even harder. Then the mall manager goes up on the stage that is located in the corner near our table and announces karaoke and I immediately jump out of my seat and go to him without knowing what im doing.