Chapter 2

I got up and im still in my clothes from yesterday so I just put a hoodie on because im way to sore to change. I go pack all my stuff and I put it in all 5 my  suitcases.  I then go to my secret stash of money and pull it out. Ever since my dad started drinking becaue of my mothers passing he has been abusive towards me. My mom died 6 years ago so I have been saving my money ever since for this reason. I saved over $700,000 dollars plus some money im taking from my dad and Caleb. I put everything in my car and pack everything up then I slowly drive off then speed up as I get far away enough. I dont know where im going but its going to be hundreds of thousands miles away from here.  I call my Aunt Emily my moms sister and ask if I can come stay with her for awhile and she gladly takes me in. My dad dosent know her or where she lives. She lives all the way in Chicago so thats where I will go its perfect. On my way there I pass the gas station where I met Four and I smile to myself then turn on the radio. Then I hear my favorite song called Im With You by Avril Lavigne. So I sing aloud.

"Im standing on a bridge, Im waiting in the dark, thought you'd be here by now

There's nothing but the rain, No footsteps on the ground, Im listening but theres no sound

Isnt anyone trying to find me?

Wont somebody come take me home

Its a damn cold night, tryin' to figure out this life

Wont you take me by the hand

Take me somewhere new

I dont know who you are

But I, Im With You

    Im With You

I'm looking for a place, I'm searching for a face

Is anybody here I know?

'Cause nothing's goin right and everythings a mess

And no one likes to be alone

Isnt anyone tryin to find me?

Wont somebody come take me home

Its a damn cold night, tryin' to figure out this life

Wont you take me by the hand

Take me somewhere new

I dont know who you are

But I, Im With You

    Im With You

Oh why is everything so confusing?

Maybe I'm just out of my mind

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,Yeah

Its a damn cold night

Tryin' to figure out this life

Won't you take me by the hand

Take me somehwere new

I dont know who you are

But I, Im With You

   I'm With You"

After that I get bored of singing and just listen to the words then I turn off the radio and just roll down my window to hear the ocean. I guess since im Hawaiian, that I love the sound and feel of the ocean. The ocean soothes me and I enjoy its comfort. Wow, I just realized that even my thoughts are weird.I just listen to the ocean and drive down the road.

                        ~TIME LAPSE~

   I get tired and I cant decide if I want a hotel or motel. I eventually choose hotel and pull into a Hilton Hotel. I pull in and get a parking spot right in the front. I pop the trunk and get one of ny suitcases and my purse. I walked in and get confronted by a old lady behind the desk.

"Hi, Welcome to the Hilton Hotel" she says smiling

"Hi and Thank you" I say returning a smile a fake smike

"What can I do for you" she says eyeing me up and down

"I need a one beded room for a night"

"Ok" then she types things on her computer and looks up "What will you be paying with"

"My dad has a tab here so you can bill him"

"Whats the name"

"Prior, Andrew Prior"

"Ah yes here it is, you must be Beatrice"

"Yes ma'am, I am"

"Okay let's get you your room"

"Splendid" then she rings a bell and a young man walks up. He picks up my bag and the old lady hands me my room key. My room number is 2004 so im on the 20th story. Goodthing im not afraid of heights or that would be bad. We get on the elevator and the man pushes the 20 button and up we go. After we get off he leads me to the fourth room which was on the right. He then allows me to open the door and we walk in and he sets my stuff down then I tip him and he leaves. Since im not paying this bill and my dad is I need to go out with a bang. I ordered all the items on the dinner and dessert menus from room service and ordered 5 movies on demand which I already watched and wanted to see again. The room service came and I saw what I ordered it took 3 carts to get everything I ordered to me. I looked at the bill and my eyes popped out of my head. I thank goodness I wanst paying this beacuse it came to a total of $352.57 which my dad dosent have but hey he abused me. He deserves this.

"Ma'am we need a source of payment"

"Oh right sorry, um I have a tab well actually its my father's but the name is Andrew Prior and make sure to tell him Beatrice was here" he nods then turns to leave but I stop him "After I leave"

"Yes ma'am"

"Thank you"

"Your very welcome ma'am" then he leaves I start eating the food not remembering the last time I had a well cooked meal. Then I took so desert and started watching movies.

                      ~TIME LAPSE~

After all the movies and only half of a cart left I decided to take a bath and just soak there for awhile. After an hour or so I get out and dry off. I then hum a song and crawl into bed then fall asleep almost instantly.