"Aw baby." He purrs, leaning my face against his chest as his cheek pressed on my head. Soft kisses sprinkled across my forehead. Our body comes in full contact. A heated tension drifted in the gap among us. The intimacy of his face near mine, noses grazing and lips barely brushing. My heart was beating like a ticking time bomb that if he touches me in an intimate way I'll explode. I gain the confidence to tip toe up and grab his face to kiss me. He pulls away after a few seconds.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbles, fingers grazing my jaw down to my chin. My eyelids open wide almost doe-eyed. He hums, kissing my lips then pinching my nipples. I gasp and Harry took this chance to shove his tongue in my mouth. His hand gently squeezes, kneading it delicately in his palm. I moan in pleasure against his mouth. My thoughts run wild with images of the positions we could do in this shower.

His pink lips moved down my neck, sucking and kissing harshly. An uncontainable moan forces its way out of my lips. My thighs numb and so does my mind.

"Harry..." Teeth sharply glide across the define plane of my collar bones. I bite down hard on my lip, his dick then goes between my standing legs. He starts to move his hips in and out. I begin to grind on it, our movements syncing.

"Oh god," I choke, "You're so hard.." Urgently grabbing his hair, I lean myself even closer to him. The hard sounds of the water hitting the floor probably masking the sounds of my wetness gliding on his dick.

I feel his breath panting against my neck, he moans, gripping my biceps. He then mumbles something under his breath.

"Did you say something?"

"Suck my dick...please." He begs while making eye contact with me.

"Huh? You want my mouth to suck your cock? You want to fuck my face?" I say, my own dirty talk surprising me.

He bits his lips and nods softly.

I kneel down on the shower tiles. He grabs his cock and rubs it against my lips. I give his cock a kiss, before licking him from the base and putting him inside my mouth when I reach the tip.

"Fuck yeah" he groans putting his fingers on my head, "...just like that princess." he whispers, hips softly pushing in the same tempo as my mouth. I groan around him, feeling my mouth wrap his cock with saliva. My tongue stays flat on his underside, licking a stripe up his slit where the pre-cum leaked.

He visibly shudders when I hum while sucking on his tip. He releases more and more pre-cum as I slide him down my throat effortlessly.

"Shit!" he yells, gasping when all of him ends up being swallowed by my throat. My hand cups his balls, massaging it tenderly. One hand gripping tightly into my hair and the other gripping the curtain.

"You suck my cock so good princess." He praises, cupping my cheeks. I pull him out my mouth, looking up at him with innocent eyes before sucking on his balls. He moans again, his eyes never leaving mine. "You look so good on your knees for me baby girl."

My hand continues to tug on his cock, jerking him off then replacing my hand with my mouth, keeping the same exact speed. His stomach visibly clenches, telling me he's getting ready to cum. He rolls his eyes back and attempts to thrust faster.

I quickly pull back and stand up. His cheeks and chest visibly red. His mouth hung open, and his face held confusion. He started to jerk on his dick, trying not to let his orgasm falter.

"What happened? Why'd you stop?" He pants breathlessly.

"That's what you get for making my hair wet." I evily smile, exiting the shower. He groans loudly. I laughed to myself and grab a spare towel to dry my hair.

"I'm gonna spank you so fuckin' hard later. You're gonna regret giving me blue balls baby girl." He voice deepens. My pussy clenches at the thought of it. I shake my head to get rid of the distractions.

"I'm going to the store, you want anything?" I say ignoring his explicit comment.

"Some duct tape would be nice."

I don't even have to see him to know he's giving that famous smirk of his. I roll my eyes and leave the bathroom. Since my shirt is now wet, I have to get one of his. I grab a Rolling Stones tee and some leggings I left here last time. I need to get toilet tissue, eggs, half a gallon of milk, and I know Harry needs new cereal. I'm tired of the only option being frosted flakes.

                                             •••

I browse through the isles trying to check things off my list. I adjust the red basket on my arm, it's becoming increasingly heavy the more I put in it. My eyes landed on the chips Harry liked, Lays BBQ. I remember I saw he ordered a whole box of these. He told me it was gone in less than a week. I make a small smile and grab a couple. I then head to the candy isle.

My eyes scan over my choices and I pick up 2 skittles and 2 Crunch bars; I always like to share my candy with him. I think our relationship is getting better. I feel a little more at ease knowing we trust each other a little more. But it's hard to make decisions when you're dicknotized.

The store's door chime rang and I look up to see 2 tall men in black hoods silently enter. They don't look directly at the camera's but take note of where they are. The cashier tenses up and slowly reaches under the desk, but doesn't pull the weapon out. My stomach instantly turns, knowing they're about to rob the place. I duck behind one of shelves.

I hear them start to talk to the cashier.

"Did a brunette girl walk in here?"

I'm the only one in this store so they have to be talking about me. Why are they looking for me? I haven't done anything.

"I don't know anything, man. Please, I don't know. Do you want cash?" The cashier pleads putting his hands in the air.

I turn away of my view of them and keep watch through the mirror above the refrigerators. They motion the cashier to sit down and stay. One man stays at entrance and the other starts to look through the isles. I see him walk to the 1st Isle and I quietly drop the basket, and move over to the second isle. When he moves, I crawl further away.

"Come on princess I know you're here." The man says getting annoyed.

I get to the last isle and I start to get nervous, I can't really go anywhere now. I pull out my phone and try to text Harry. In the midst of writing out my message, I look up at the mirror. I start to realize that the mirror works both ways. He can see me too.

I type as fast as I can, but not fast enough. The man runs over to me and yanks me up by my arm.

"No please! I haven't done anything!" I scream.

The man had a black beard and wore sunglasses. It was clear he could beat me to a pulp, his muscles filling the hoodie sleeves. My palms were sweaty and the adrenaline coursing through my system was shutting down my ability to think logically. I could never go against these two.

I struggle to get out of his grip.

The slap was as loud as a clap and stung my face. It had been an back-handed smack and it had left a red welt behind. Just below my eye was a small cut where the man's ring had caught me. I staggered back a little, clutching my face, eyes watering.

"Give me your phone." He growls.

It takes me a couple seconds to comprehend, but I do what he says. I warily hand him my phone, I frown knowing that one I'll never get it back and two being that I never got to send Harry a text.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. He never find you girl." He chuckles, tightening his grip on me. The thought of never seeing Harry again scares me. What scares me even more is what they'll do to me.

He calls his partner over and hands him the phone.

"She tried to text Harry, boo fucking hoo." The scruffy man says. His partner laughs, but other wise stays silent. The scruffy man hands him the phone and he deletes my message.

Check out my recent book "Harry Styles One Shots" for you filthy people.