♥ five ♥

[small sex scene ahead]

Harry  

It's been a few days since I've seen Ceila. I've been busy. Work related things... Though I couldn't see her, I thought about her often. Her long brown hair. Easy to pull. Her plump pink lips. So kissable. Her perky breasts. I groaned at my thoughts, earning weird looks from shoppers. Shaking my head, I continue down the supermarket aisle. Scanning the shelves, I spot the fruit cups. It's her favorite.  I placed it in the cart and continued to daydream. I missed her pretty wet pussy and her god made ass. How her pussy throbs and aches for my touch. Hearing her moans fasten and feeling her grips on my biceps tighten. I open my eyes and see a prominent bulge growing in my jeans. I was in the back of the market. No one really came this way.

Pulling out my phone, I tapped the call button and dialed her number. She answered after 3 rings. 

"...hello?" She whispered. 

"Baby...I need you, right now." I said breathlessly.  She didn't respond for a few seconds. I heard some shuffling over the phone. 

"I missed you. Where you've been? You kinda ghosted on me." She said with a sigh. I walked around the supermarket carelessly, casually picking up random things.

"I had some business I had to take care of. Don't worry I'm back. I missed you more than that you know? I thought about you every chance I got." I bit my lip and stopped pushing the cart.

"I wanna make up for it. Go get dressed, I'm picking you up." I said confidently. I took my items out of the cart and scanned them. 

"Okay, I'll see you then." She hung up excitedly and I smirked.  After I finished paying for my items, I walked to my car and loaded the grocery bags in the trunk. I sat in the drivers seat and huffed out a breath.

I'd admit, I was afraid to love. Not just love, but to try and love her. She was a stunning mystery I wanted to get wrapped up in. When I first saw her in that library, I knew I wanted to know her. Seeing her scan the room to see if anyone was looking, then taking out a book from the shelf and going to the other side of the library. My curiosity peaked, so I went to the section where she took the book out. The labeled read, erotica. Seeing her every week was like drawing a moth out of the darkness to a flame. So, I kept coming back to see her.

[...] 

I pulled up in front of her apartment building and honked the horn. A few minutes went by and she finally came out. She wore black leggings and a white cropped shirt.

I shuffled in my seat getting frustrated again. It's impossible not to, she was gorgeous. I got out the car and hugged her, "Why hello, darling." I smiled and kissed her forehead. She smiled in return. I opened the passenger door for her and motioned her to get in. Before she got in, I made sure to give her a sharp swift slap on her butt. She gasped and sat in her seat. Seeing her blush, I closed the car door and went around to my side. 

As soon as we were both seated, she asked a question, almost cautiously. "Harry, what are we?" She motioned her finger between us.

"I'm not sure baby girl, but I sure do like it." I said looking into her eyes. She blushed and looked at her feet.

"Have you eaten?" I questioned before placing the key in the ignition. "Well does sour patch kids count as lunch?" She replied giggling and her smiled widened. "No it does not. So I guess that's where we're headed. How's McDonalds sound?"

"Perfect! I've been craving their McChicken for the longest." She said sinking down in her seat, uncrossing her legs and getting comfortable. 

I looked down at her leggings and licked my lips. Luckily, she hadn't noticed since she was looking out the window. I started the car and drove down the road. I saw her move and turn on the radio. She tuned into some old school songs. She hummed in her seat and prompt one leg up on the seat. Rather than saying something about her sneakers on my car seat, I had another idea.  While still looking at the road, I snuck my hand under her leggings and into her panties. She was already shaven and wet. I rubbed her juices all over her pussy and slowly rubbed her clit.

"Harry-"  I quickly shoved in a finger and started pumping fast, "Sorry, what was that?" Her eyes rolled back and she moaned loudly and gripped onto my wrist.

"Daddy! I said daddy!" She moaned breathlessly, "Pull over daddy please."

I did what she asked and made sure I pulled over where there was rarely any people. Her breathing became more rugged as I continued to pump my fingers. She threw her head back in pleasure and bucked her hips up.

"Pull down your leggings down now" I growled. She did it quickly but, I couldn't get a good view of what underwear she wearing. Probably something sexy.

I slid in two fingers in her already dripping pussy, I saw her face full of ecstasy and began curling my fingers in side her. Pumping faster and faster. I went deeper and her moans got louder. I could feel her walls tighten around me. Her legs started to shake and her nails dug into the car seat. Bliss took over her, and seconds later she cummed. 

"Fuck baby..." I whispered to her and she bit her lip. I licked what was on my finger, "Let me see you taste yourself."  I grabbed my bulge through my pants and watched her swipe her fingers on her pussy. She stuck out her tongue and wiped her cum on it.  My heart beat faster as I continued driving for a few minutes.

Finally out of silence she spoke innocently,  "Can I touch you now?" She said pleadingly, batting her eyelashes. 

"No, we're here." I smirked and saw her looked disappointed as she saw the giant 'M' logo.  She furrowed her brows and pouted.

"Don't pout princess, you'll get what you've been wanting inside you later."  

•••
A/N: Guys please check out my newest book 'Stockholm'! Thank you❤️