♥ eleven ♥

(A/N: play song above for full effect)
[Some sex scenes]

Ceila

I pressed the microwave buttons for 2 minutes and pressed enter. After 30 seconds, the popping pounded thorough the back. I should probably find something to do while I wait for Harry to get out the shower. I sat on the coach and grabbed his TV remote.

I flickered through the channels trying to find something that can ease my boredom, I settled for Friends. I think I've rewatched this show maybe 10 times and it'll never get old. It's the episode where Ross says Rachel's name at his wedding inside of his fiance.

The microwave beeped multiple times, signaling me to get the bag. I paused the show and went to the kitchen. Crap I think I burnt it. I hate burnt popcorn. I was about to pour the popcorn out of the bag when I heard a distant voice, the voice barely audible by the loud pitter patter of the shower. I think Harry was singing?

I put down the bag and quietly walked to the bathroom door. His once muffled voice getting order as I get closer. I pressed my ear to the wooden door. I didn't know he could sing, let alone so well.

(play song)

"...But I know in my heart
You're not a constant star."

"And, yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met.
But I'm not done yet."

His voice was smooth and clear and quiet yet powerful. Soothing, in a way. I know you don't really call a guy's voice beautiful, but his was. It was the promise of tomorrow. It was beautiful, and I wished that he would never stop.

"Falling for your fool's gold... And I knew that you turned it on for everyone you met.

But I don't regret
Falling for your fool's gold."

I knock before entering, his singing falters.

"Harry?"

He moves the curtain to the side a little so I can see his face,"Oh, Ceila I didn't know you were listening."

"Well I didn't know you can sing." I giggle while stepping in, closing the door behind me.

"Touche." He smiles.

"Do you have a comb? I need to brush out some tangles." I question while looking in the drawers beside the sink.

"Yeah I have one in here." He mutters.

I furrow my brows. He's gonna give me a wet comb?

As soon as I peer through his curtain, he grabs me by the shoulders and pulls me into the shower with him. I instantly sequel at the semi cold water hitting my skin.

"Harry!"

He holds me tight and brings me directly under the water. My hair dampens and my white shirt beginning to become see through.

"Mmm." Harry hums, softly pinching my newly erect nipples.

I look up to him, my angry face clearly on display. Atleast I wasn't wearing a full outfit, then I would be really pissed. His once curly locks were now stuck to his face and molded to his head. He pushes a couple strands out of my face. He grabs his hard cock and my eyes follows to it. Harry rubs it against my wet shirt, which tells me he wants me to take it off.

I oblige.

I pull off the transparent shirt over my head and he immediately grabbed my breasts. The cold water sending goosebumps. Harry's arms wrapped around me. My arms were too stiff as they fold together over my chest. I heard my teeth chatter, my legs and arms squeezing together tightly.