♥two♥

Ceila

"Uh pardon?" I finally choked out.

He rolled his eyes and a smirk laid upon his face as he chuckled. "Do you really want me a repeat myself? With your boss trying to eavesdrop on us?"

I looked behind him and he was right. My boss quickly turned the corner when he saw me looking.

"Well I really don't know how to respond to that-" I turned away from the handsome stranger but, he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer.

My breath hitched and my heart sped up again. The library was quiet. We both didn't dare to move. He bit his lip and looked at mine. I froze instantly. Though I seen him for only four months, he was still a stranger no less. He lowered his lips to mine. I closed my eyes as our lips touch, feeling my stomach twist on a knot. Wait, what am I doing? I don't know this guy or anything about him. Just that he comes to the bookstore every week and asks my boss about me.

I pulled away from him and swiftly kicked my knee into his privates. He groaned, clutching his manhood while groaning in agony.

"You may be the hottest guy to ever walk into this library but, that doesn't give you the right to think I would give into you that easily." I said smirking at him as I walked away.

He chuckled at my snarky comment, but quickly grabbed my wrist and spinned me around. It seemed to me like a romantic novel coming to life, my fantasies coming into play. I often dazed into them...

'The room seemed to spin around me. I clutched desperately to his arm, never wanting this moment to end. I felt his hands gradually make their way down my back to my ass. The urgency in the kiss was unbearable. I waited for this moment ever since he first walked in here 4 months ago.

I ran my hands through his curly hair, making the kiss more heated and rougher. His large hands squeeze my behind, massaging it occasionally. I felt myself getting heated. I wanted him; I wanted every fiber of his being. So I started grinding against his hardened bulge, making him moan in pleasure.

Before we could continue any further, he departed his lips from mine. "That turned out better than expected." He tugged his pants around, building up his bulge more. I blushed at his words and he pushed a stand of my hair behind my ear-'

"You're so beautiful when you daydream you know that baby girl?" He complemented me, kissing my forehead. By this time he's standing up, recovering from his so called 'injury'.

I hate to admit but, I was horny now and the daydreaming made me think of all the wrong decisions going all the right ways. He stepped closer to me, making the proximity between us very tight.

"Maybe next time, Celia-" He gave my ass a small slap.

"-and trust me there will be a next time, you'll regret you did that to me." He looked me up and down, rubbing his cock from the outside of his pants, like in my thoughts. Before he could get into my bosses view, I stopped him.

"Wait!" I quietly shouted. Everything in my mind is telling me to stop, shut up and mind my business. He turned around, nodding my way. "You never told me you're name." I ask breathlessly.

"You will know soon."

Before he left out the door, I saw him purposely drop a little white paper on the floor. I waited until the bell chimed to grab it.

'Meet me tmm at the coffee shop next door. Daddy xo'

Following after the message was his number. I stuffed the paper in my back pocket and slid down the bookshelf in confusion. My reckless thoughts paused for a moment, how did he know my name and does he have a daddy kink? Just thinking of all the sins he could do to me, turned me on even more. Even though, everything is telling me not to go through with it.

•••
A/N: Don't forget to vote please if you like the chapter! ❤️