♥ ten ♥

[sex scenes ahead]

Ceila

I opened my eyes and noticed the room was still filled with darkness. I got up and walked across the room and flipped over my phone to check the time, it read 6:43 am. Harry quietly mumbled something inadmissible.

"Huh?" I whispered.

"Come back to bed princess." He says a little louder, tapping the mattress with his hand a couple times.

I made a small smile and joined him again in bed. Our heads layed on the pillows facing each other, we entangled our limbs, and tried to fall back asleep. I looked up at him and noticed how long his eyelashes really were. He doesn't deserve long eyelashes. I need them more than he does. A chuckle escaped my lips at the thought of him with no eyelashes.

He opened his eyes, looking down at me, "What?" he questioned smirking a bit.

"Nothing."

He kissed my forehead gently and let them linger there for a few seconds. When he departed, I held his chin down to meet my lips. Something I missed dearly from him.

It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek as our breaths mingled. I ran my fingers down his biceps, pulling him closer until there was no space left between us and I could feel the fast beating of his heart against my chest. Before it could get heated, Harry pulled back and gave my lips one last peck.

•••

I woke up again, but this time to the strong aroma of bacon, my eyes fluttering open at the scent. My stomach clenched with hunger at the thought of the juicy, semi-crispy bacon strips. I imagined the pancakes he might be making, the warm, fluffy cake dripping with the sweet amber-colored liquid. The sun rays were seeking over the blanket, lighting up the room a little. I look over to where he slept, running my hand over the crinkled bed sheet. I leaned in, smelling his scent. I can't quite put the smell, it smelt natural. It was a smell I would want to take in forever.

I eventually pull myself out of bed, my bare feet trying to get used to the cold hardwood floor. I open the bedroom door and follow the scent to the kitchen. His bare back faced me, and my eyes gazed over his back muscles. The floor creaked and his muscles tensed, he turns around.

I sucked in a sharp breath as his shirtless torso was exposed to me. Gawking wouldn't quite describe my state. His body was drool-worthy. He had a chiseled chest and the skin on it, was glowing healthily. His abdominals were sculptured to perfection as his six-packs pop. His black sweatpants hung on his hips, my eyes looked at his happy trail and I bit my lips.

"I made you breakfast baby." He says huskily, his deep morning voice showing. It was incredibly sexy.

I took a seat on one of the island chairs, "Did you now?" I smiled at him.

He returned my smile and scraped the scrambled eggs out of the pan onto my plate. I sprinkled some salt over them and waited for him to serve the rest. He turned around again, grabbing the plate of bacon and pancakes. My stomach growled loudly again.

"Someone's really hungry. Could you get the forks and knives?" He laughs, sitting next to me.

I nodded my head eagerly, getting off the stool and opening a couple drawers until I found the utensils. My sweaty hands making one of the forks drop onto the floor. I rolled my eyes, setting the other utensils down, and went to pick up the fork. It fell under the fridge so, I had to get on my knees to reach it. As I'm reaching around for it, I hear Harry get up.