..

..

..

The man running towards his leader and gasping air said. "Boss, I found him already." He's catching his breath.

His boss smile and said. "Good, where is he?"

"Well..." He rubbed his temple and avoiding his boss eye's. "The thing is.."

He frowned. "Tell it quickly!" He shouted.

"Well.. boss.. they in fight..they were surrounded by a bunch of creepy muscular guys."

He stand up and angrily said. "Get all man we have! Lets go!"

"Yes boss!" The group shouted.

..

Ae already escaped, Pete blocked the way so he can run, one of the enemies started to attack, he run towards Beam, holding a pipe and swing it to him, Beam dodge at the side and smack him down, it hit his face but the man was sturdy, he let go the pipe and then he kicked Beam, Beam was hit to his stomach and stumbled back. Can saw it and immediately run towards the man, he picked up the pipe that man drop, and swing it, the man dodge it but Can was more clever, he use the pipe to hit the man balls, the man shouted in pain and jumped like a kangaroo.

Pete was hit to his stomach and spit a mouthful of acid from his stomach, Newwie rush towards him to help him, then the two man hold his both hands and the other one hit his stomach also, that make him unconscious. Arthit gritted his teeth, finding that each one of them loosing and beaten.

"We need to run!" Arthit shouted.

"It's too late, we're surrounded!" Can said.

Beam coughing from the kick at his stomach and said. "Forgive me Yo.. I failed you." He clenched his fist.

Kit was stumbled back and rolled at the ground, they were surrounded now, only Can and Arthit still standing straight. Can clenched his hold to the pipe and swing it so no one can get near. "Stay away from us all of you bastard!"

"Give up already, you have no much to us." The one of the enemies said.

"Give up my ass! Not giving up is our power!" Can said. his group was already knocked down.

The man smirked. "Is that so, then I'll make you despair." He rushed to Can and swing his pipe, suddenly there's someone kick his back. He stumbled and looked at the man who kicked to him. The man looked at him coldly, with a killing look. "You bastard! Who are you?!"

He clenched his fist and glared at him coldly. "I'll make you regret for hitting my wife." He coldly said.

"Tin..." Can was startled by him..

Tin rise his hand and a group of man with a club stick arrived at the scene. they we're more than the enemies group. The enemy group leader gritted his teeth.. "Tsk.. You bastard, how dare you interrupt my mission."

"Your going to regret for bad-mouthing us." Tin man said. "Get them!"

The enemies group was frightened, run away as fast as they can, Tin helped Can and his group. Can looked at his eyes and remember that Tin call him wife make him face blushed. "Tin.. thank you for saving us."

Tin reached out his hand and flicked Can's forehead. Can hold his forehead and Tin said. "You just suddenly disappeared, you don't know how worried I am."

looking at his eyes, Can face become red and then, his heart beat loudly. "I did not disappear, we just change our location." avoiding Tin eyes, then Tin suddenly hugged him.