~3~

The group had finished preparing and it turned out really great. They are finally ready for tomorrow's surprise birthday party for Jimin.

"Namjoon! Don't you dare touch anything tomorrow until the main surprise is over or else you will be sleeping outside." Seokjin warned his boyfriend, AKA, The God of Destruction, earning ooo's from the others and a nervous laugh from Namjoon.

"Yes princess." Namjoon said while scratching the back of his head.

"Namjoon, I didn't know you were scared of your boyfriend." Yoongi teased the younger.

"As if you aren't with Jimin." Namjoon teased back.

"I'm not scared of him. He's just too cute to resist." Yoongi defended mumbling the last part in which to his luck Namjoon still heard.

"Aww hyung is so whipped to his boyfriend that he's starting to look adorable." Namjoon said laughing at the older.

"And I'll whip both of your asses if you don't shut up!" Seokjin said, well more like yelled, which gained the attention of many bypassers in the park.

Once Seokjin noticed the stares, he immediately bowed and said sorry then turned back to the two who were fighting a minute ago and gave them a glare.

Yoongi just shrugged while Namjoon was starting to get scared because he know that he will surely be sleeping outside.

Not outside their bedroom but outside the house. So he immediately made his way to the older and said sorry over and over again until the older forgives him.

While Yoongi is just laughing at how funny his friend looks likes when he is scared of Seokjin.

"Why did I ever agreed to be your boyfriend?" Seokjin questioning his own decisions as if he was regretting every single one of it.

"Hyung, I know you love me, don't deny it." Namjoon replied smirking.

Jin sighed then said, "Yoongi-ah wanna trade boyfriends?"

"No thank you hyung. I'm already happy with my Jiminie." Yoongi replied.

But what Yoongi didn't know is that there is someone who want him for themselves, and that someone is with them, watching the scene the whole time, starting to get irritated on how Yoongi shows his affections towards Jimin.

He wanted to be that person. And he will get what he want one way or another.