04|They Realize They Have Feelings For You

Rip Hunter
It was when he was laying in the medbay, and heard everything that happened, everything you said, and everything Snart said. (See story in the last chapter)
When he woke up you were next to him and he just weakly smiled at you when you squeezed his hand.

Leonard Snart
He realized it when you got together with your first boyfriend, Jones.

Leonard stood next to a tree, waiting for you and your new boyfriend to finally say your goodbyes. He saw him leaning in, and his lips getting very close to yours. He then took the ball of a boy who was playing in the park, and smacked it to Jones' head, making it look like it was the little boy who did it. He then took you by the arm and dragged you away, saying that you had to go and help them with the heist.

Ray Palmer
He was astonished by you from the moment you met, and he's been trying to get close to you ever since.

Mick Rory
It was the same as you realized you had feelings for him. You guys warmed up with the time flying as you worked together.

Jefferson Jackson
He liked you from the moment you met.

Sara Lance
Basically everyone shipped you two, and she was the only one not realizing her feelings, so one day Kendra walked up to her and told her that she should do something about your relationship, because you are still waiting for her. She didn't understand it, until the night came and she still couldn't sleep because of what Kendra said. And realization smacked her in the back of her head, and she finally found out she had feelings for you.

Kendra Saunders
She basically doesn't have those kind of feelings for you, I'm sorry. She and Carter were destined to be together.

Carter Hall
^same