02| Who You Are

Rip Hunter
You are a metahuman, named Shatter. Your powers are to create energy weaves with your hands and a bracelet to help, and Cisco decided to call your powers "shattering".

You are Caitlin Snow's older sister.

Leonard Snart
You are Lisa's best friend since the age of 15, but you're 4 years older than her.
You have a gun just like them, but it's shooting electricity, they call you Shockrush. (Thanks Cisco._.)

Ray Palmer
You are the younger sister to Oliver Queen, and the older half-sister to Thea. Oliver's very overprotective of you, especially when it comes to guys.
Your power is to freeze time and be the only one able to move.
Your superhero name is Aeonia.

Mick Rory
You are the older sister to Leonard and Lisa. You can read minds, and you don't have a superhero name yet.

Jefferson Jackson
You are the younger sister to Ray and Sydney. They are both protective of you.
You have the powers to control water, your name is Aquawave.

Young Stein
You're the little sister of Rip Hunter, who chose to bring you along to save the world.
You have no powers, however you've been a time master before, just like Rip. You don't have a superhero name.

Sara Lance
You don't have powers, and you aren't related to anyone in the group, but you had the same kind of training as Sara did, so you like to kick ass together. Your name is Dusk.

Kendra Saunders
You are the older sister of Oliver Queen, and half-sister to Thea.
You have the same powers as the Vibe, your superhero name is Galia.

Carter Hall
You are the gold-hearted daughter of Vandal Savage.
You don't have a superhero name.