05|First Kiss

Rip Hunter
It wasn't until you actually took down Savage.
You didn't believe what happened. Savage was dead, it was over. You looked over to see your captain's face, which was first very serious, but then it turned to a smile of relief when he saw you. He walked over to you, cupped your cheeks and murmured something like "we did it" before pressing his lips to yours. Your heart was beating so loud, you were afraid he could hear it. You kissed him back, and stroked his beautiful hair. :D

Leonard Snart
You've been secretly in love with each other for years now, and when you guys got invited to the Waverider you were happy to go together.
You were playing cards with him and talking about how Mick will eventually come around, when you made a joke, as both of you broke out in laughter. It was great seeing him like this. You chuckled one last time as you stared into his eyes feeling your heart becoming heavier. Soon enough his laughter died too, and now he was staring at you as well. He looked into your eyes, and then down to your lips, before going back to the eyes. Both of you leaned in at the same time, your lips touching, and waiting a moment before starting to move in sync. After you both pulled away you leaned your forehead against his, still not opening your eyes, stroking his face as he was stroking your hair. That was until Raymond came inside, cheering awkwardly, when you both looked at him with a death glare.

Ray Palmer
You kissed him so he would finally shut up and stop rambling.
You just got in a fight with Savage's people and you beat them up, but you got a deep scar on your face which hurt a little. Ray walked into the medbay when he heard that you got hurt, and looked at you.
"Oh my goodness, (Y/N), are you fine? You don't look fine. I mean, you look fine, you always do, like,,, very-very good, but what I wanted to--" He rambled, looking at you and then at his shoes.
You grabbed his face and smashed your lips to his, right before pulling away. He looked at you shocked, and still stared before himself after you walked out, leaving him with the taste of your lips on his.

Mick Rory
He kissed you at the most random time in history.
You guys were sitting in a cell together, bored. That's when you heard, that it's yard time, so y'all can go out. After they let you out, you and Mick walked to your usual spot, finding your buddies already there. You sat down and started talking, while playing cards.
"Remember that one day when you, my little brother and me went to that jewelry shop to ste--" You started, but you were soon cut off by Linc pressing his lips to yours, leaving you surprised. "What was that for?" You asked too quickly. Mick just shrugged, and said "Dunno, just felt like it...." You smirked as you cupped his face and kissed him, for a longer time with more emotion.
"Well then I felt like that."
You both smirked at each other.

Jefferson Jackson
His kiss was out of pure jealousy after Sara flirted with you.
You noticed Sara has took some liking in you, and you didn't mind, as long as she didn't do anything stupid. She was flirting with you in that very moment too. You chuckled and shook your head to something she has said. Jefferson stood next to you, his face showing lots of hate and hurt. You looked up at him, and noticed all this.
"What's wrong, Jax?" You asked innocently. He didn't say anything, just grabbed your cheeks and smacked his lips into yours, but only for a moment. You pulled him back for more, until Sara interrupted.
"Well I see mission is accomplished now, you're both very welcome. Bye." She said before walking out.

Sara Lance
She kissed you when she trapped you after your silly moment.
You were running away from Sara, who ran after you with open hands, trying to reach and tickle you. You turned left, and then right. It was a dead end. Before you knew it she pushed you against the wall and smacked her lips into yours. You kissed her back without thinking. When you pulled away, the next thing she felt was that hot fingers ran through her body, tickling her just like what she did with you.

A/N!! :
So guys, I decided not to write anymore Kendra or Carter, but if you would like to read it, I'll write again anytime!