one

_______

"come on felix, it's like the last party of this year." jisung groaned as he laid face down on his freckled friend's bed, his voice completely muffled yet still understandable. he was sprawled out like a starfish, quite an unusual, yet relatable, position. "who the fuck spends their last couple days of school in their damn room studying for exams? just go to the damn party with me asshole!"

felix, jisung's best friend, rolled his eyes and adjusted his circular sliver rimmed glasses as he spun in his chair to face the squirrel boy. as jisung rose his head with a big overly exaggerated frown and wide puppy eyes, felix looked straight at him dead in the eye with a poker face. "for the last time, no."

jisung groaned again as he dropped his face back down onto the duvet. "but why noooot?"

"because i actually want to pass this year and move on next year without repeating a grade." felix retaliated.

"we're both stupid anyway felix." jisung sobbed into the bed. he began weeping, the bed shaking along with his shoulders. "waaah felix isn't going with meee! he's gonna leave me aloneeee!"

felix never knew he could roll his eyes so far back in his life, but he just did. "oh my goodness are you already drunk? the party is in two days and you already got a head start? good shit han." felix sarcastically said with feigned excitement and clapped his hands with ostentatious glee. he then spun back around and continued on studying for physics.

"i'm not drunk... i think."

"jesus jisung!"

"c'mooon, i just really want some vitamin dick. i've been really lacking in it."

the australian choked on his saliva for a moment, coughing out his lungs. felix threw a pen at his friend and stuck his tongue out in disgust. "ew please do not talk about your sex life with me."

jisung flipped himself over so that he was now on his back, starring at felix's bedroom ceiling. "what? c'mon, i have to withstand hearing your moans when you and changbin are fucking in this room all the damn time, at least let me talk about my non existent sex life because i'm single."

jisung then realized at that moment he was on the bed where they probably came all over and immediately stood up and patted himself all over trying to get rid of the germs. he grimaced physically and repeated 'ew' probably a hundred times least.

felix on the other hand was incredibly flushed and immediately blushed as covered his face. "what the fuck... you could hear us?" he said, not denying it.

jisung was not just a best friend but also felix's neighbor and their rooms were both on the second floor of their houses whilst right across from each other. jisung spent countless nights awake and staring at the ceiling because of the gay ass moans coming from the house next to his.

"tone it down, you bottom."

"his dick just feels good ok?!"

"every dick feels good lee!"

"but his dick especial—"

"boys! quiet down!" felix's mom screamed from outside our room. she wasn't mad or anything, in fact she laughed right afterwards.

but oh how she wanted to agree with jisung. it was worse for her since she lived under the same roof as her not so innocent son.

"mom! shut up!" felix blushed a deeper shade of red now, the warm color creeping its way onto the tips of his ears. he pouted at this new news from his best friend and looked at him in the eye. "i-im sorry?"

jisung laughed while clapping like a seal. he then walked slowly towards his friend who sat there with a terrified expression as one hand went to wipe his non existent tears and the other made its way to the freckles boy's broad shoulder. he looked at felix and smiled snuggly. "oh don't be sorry, i'm just glad your taking on dick like a real champ."

"jisung shut the fuck up."

"not until there's someone's cock in my mouth."

_______

• love •