27- YOU KNOW NOTHING!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Woooow!" I exclaimed before proceeding to run up the stairs.

"Sam, Sam!" Cece called in her soprano voice.

"Yes? What're you waiting for?" I said to all of them. "Let's explore!" But they all seemed to remain rooted to their spots.

"Err Sam, we're actually using the elevator." Cecilia said.

"Oh."

"Yeah." Cece whispered. Pushing shame aside, I walked back down. But by the time we entered the elevator and Shayne still hadn't taken his smirking eyes off me, I buried my face in my palms, groaning.

I felt a hand wrap around me and the strong cologne made me know it was Shayne. Just great!

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much." I said to Shayne and tried to pry his hand off but as usual, the dude wouldn't budge. I sighed.

"For some reason, I think you've been avoiding me." Shayne said, suddenly. I glanced at him to find him looking at me, his head slightly tilted.

"Why do you think so?" I asked. I knew what Shayne was talking about but I pretended not to. I had actually been avoiding him and it wasn't because of the attraction I felt towards him. It's the fact that he is Cecilia's bully!

I noticed Cecilia had been trying to act comfortable and calm but I knew Shayne's presence was freaking her out and I felt bad for providing the cause.

"You barely talk to me and you rarely laugh at my jokes." Shayne said, a slight accusation in his voice.

"That's because they weren't funny." I snapped before I realized it.

"Woah." Shayne said, taking his arm off my shoulders. "Did I offend you or something?" I glanced at him to see he had a slight frown on his face. Big mistake though because I looked into his eyes and I realized my heart was racing.

I really was attracted to Shayne!

"No. I-I just fe-" Thankfully, the elevator dinged so I stopped as we all piled out.

"Here's what I call 'the main house'" Crystal grinned from ear to ear. And sure it was because standing in front of us were long rows of doors on either side. Surely this entire building had forty-six rooms.

"Come on Sam, let's show you the coolest room." Crystal said then pulled me along. I counted six doors on both sides before we got to the 'coolest' room. It was the seventh door on the left. Crystal pressed a pass code before the door swung open.

"Woah!!!" That was me! Gosh, the room was so big. But that wasn't as fascinating as the amount of musical instruments in the room. I could see the giant piano, violins, guitars, saxophones, clarinets and a whole lot of others. I glanced at Crystal and I could see the longing looks she gave the violins. I took one and extended it to her.

"Wanna play?" What I didn't expect was for Crystal to back away like the violin was some sort of plague. I arched an eyebrow at her.

"No, thanks." She said simply then turned to Cecilia to start a conversation. Shrugging, I placed the violin back in its place then turned around only to bump into Shayne.

"Ow!" I groaned. I'm beginning to think bumping into him would be our thing. "Would you mind?" I tried shoving him away but the next thing I knew was I was being pulled out of the room.

"I'd like to come with you." I said, rolling my eyes while he just shook his head, chuckling. He stopped us at a door farther down the passage. I checked the room number and it said 'Room 26'. Shayne pressed a pass code and the door swung open.