17- AND YOU TOO, AMY.

17-AND YOU TOO, AMY.

(This chapter is a bit intense
. I hope you make it to the end ;) )

"You took your time." Drew said as soon as I stepped into the music room.

"Well, I had to branch at the cafeteria a bit because I wasn't planning to starve." I muttered as I occupied the chair in front of the drum set. I felt his gaze on me but I refused to meet it. He sighed.

"So I was thinking-"

"Okay pause. Seriously Drew, we both know this cannot work." He clamped his mouth shut because he knew what I was referring to. Today's mathematics class proved that we couldn't work together as long as he's part of the bullies and I was the bullies' slave.

They had all humiliated me! Including Ethan. I don't even know why I was surprised. But I guess just because he's the most playful of them doesn't mean he is less of a bully. Let me make this clear, Ethan is HEARTLESS!

I had hoped they would allow me to sit with them. But no, they had me stand throughout the class and Ethan tried to make me sit on the floor while poking "fun" at me. Mr Ravi couldn't care less. It was confirmed, the teachers in this school were very useless! Ethan had called me so many mean and hurtful words, together with the other bullies, and when I had refused to sit on the floor as he ordered, they did what I wouldn't have imagined in a thousand years. All because of a broken picture?

It happened immediately after mathematics period. I had been making my way out of the class when I was suddenly hoisted over Drew's shoulders and taken to a place I couldn't recognize since I had never been there before. I had been kept in that room for about five minutes, in the dark, since I counted, only for the lights to suddenly come on to reveal Cecilia kneeling in between Ethan, Ryan and Caleb.

I had screamed and launched forward but Drew held me in place. I was forced to watch Ethan deal out punches to Cecilia's stomach and face. Ryan, on the other hand, actually touched her. Thankfully, it wasn't extreme. He only ran his fingers along her face and neck. He was surprisingly stopped by Caleb, who just watched the whole scene, when he hands started gliding down Cece's neck.

I felt disgusted and helpless as I watched Cece fight back her tears. I then remembered what she told me about all their slaves eventually leaving the school. These boys were sick!

When Ethan and Ryan seemed satisfied, they let Cecilia be and walked out of the room, not before Ryan winked at me. Caleb had then walked over to me just as Drew released me and exited the room.

I could still feel the tingle of Caleb's fingers when he ran them over the bruises on my neck due to his "strangling" me which I had covered with make up this morning. Unfortunately, my sweat had been doing a good job of exposing them gradually!

"Just know, for every disobedience, Constance pays." I had almost snorted at Caleb's words.

"Her name's Cecilia" I had spat while resisting the urge to add an additional scar to the present one on Caleb's face as I heard Cece's quiet sob. "Just leave her alone. I'm your slave, not her!"

"How else would we make you suffer, you selfless weakling?!" Those were the words he had said before he exited the room.

I had pondered on those words and I agreed with him. They must have realized anything done to me wouldn't hurt me as the one done to someone I love.