Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)

Start from the beginning

- Machiko's POV -

We're running away from the guards of the village once again. We tried to steal their panties so my sister, Maeko, can use her magic but unluckily, we missed the opportunity and right now, they are running after us.

We're leaping from branch to branch to shake them off and when we're quite far from them, we took a moment to breath.

"Hey sister, we didn't saw him here before." Maeko said and she pointed to someone who's on the ground. It seems he isn't moving.

"Maybe we should help him." She told me and I became hesitant.

We don't know why but humans hate me and my sister. Maybe it's because we're different from them because of our different traits like our tail and our fox ears. We searched through the forest and we saw there's nobody but us.

"I don't know, what if he will hate us like everyone else." I told her and she was about to react until we heard the guards shouting.

"Maybe he can help us ! Come on sister, help me to get him up !" My sister said before she lifted the man by his shoulder and I nodded before I helped her and we ran to our house.

- In Sakurano's house -

We finally got here. Hopefully, the guards doesn't know this house exists in the forest so we're actually safe.

We got the young man on the bed and we checked him if he got any injuries. I started to check on his face and I noticed I'm feeling nervous around him. He looks innocent. I continue to check on him until I saw my sister started to remove his outfit.

"W-What are you doing !?" I asked her and she signaled me to shut up surely because of my sudden exclamation.

"I'm checking if he has any injuries on his body." She said and I couldn't disagree with her.

After she opened his shirt, we saw no bruise on him. I'm trying to understand why he's here while my sister is taking care of him and I saw him moving his fingers and I heard him groaning. He opened his eyes and he looked around.

"W-Where am I ?" He asked confused and he noticed our presence.

"You're at our place." I told him and he blushed a little until he noticed his shirt was off.

He immediately backed to the wall and tried to hide with the cover. I don't know why but I feel like I want to tease him.

"What's wrong ? Are you actually embarrassed~?" I asked him while I'm on four on the bed and I'm getting closer to him.

His eyes tried to look down but they landed on my breasts. His face got redder than before and he hid his eyes with his face. He's so cute I couldn't help but tease him.

"Geez sister, can you snap it out ?" My sister got angry.

I let out a giggle while I let the young man alone and I got out of the bed. From the first look, he looks nervous and like I thought, he's quite innocent and pure, like he won't manage to hurt something weak.

"A-Are we in Japan ?" He said and my sister and I got confused.

"Japan ? What is it ?" My sister asked him and he looked surprised.

Reader x Female Characters One-Shots [Discontinued]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara