Chapter 2

Kane's POV :

Of all places to find my mate.

She just sat on me. Her warm ass was currently sitting on my leg. To be honest it felt really good. I watched her from down the street as she seemed determined not to slip on this cold day and she ran into the pole.I had to chuckle a bit.... it was funny I had a clumsy mate. I wanted to get up and help her but as she started walking over to where I was seated, it was a dream come true.

Out of instinct I wrapped my arms around her waist to prevent her from slipping off my lap.

"Comfy are you ? " I asked as she started to tense on my lap. She instantly shivered at my voice and I couldn't help but let out a soft laugh. She started to try to wiggle off my lap and that did not help anything.

" Mmm yeah keep wiggling baby it feels good" I grunted out huskly.

I heard her squeak out a sound and she jump off my lap.

"Oh gosh I am so sorry , I didn't mean to sit on you , I have just had a stressful morning and I ran into a pole and I was feeling dizzy and I needed a seat and I didn't ever see you- " I cut off her adorable rambling by pulling her back onto my lap.She sqeaked again from the sudden movement and I could see her cheeks turning red.

" Can I buy you a coffee ? " I aksed bluntly.

She seemed shocked at the questions as her face turned red and she tried to cover her face with her hair.

"I don't even know you" she mumbled out. It was as if she realized she was still on my lap and jumped off again blushing brightly. Ughhh I would kill to see how far that blush went.