Chapter 4:

(New chapter ! I broke my phone so I am writing this from my latop ) (RIP phone *minute silence*  )

Kane's POV:

It has been 2 days since we had coffee.

2 awful days that where spend without her.

I gave her my number and i have hers, but i dont know when to call her I dont want to be a burden and annoy her life scheldual.

What was she doing right now?

Was she lonely, was she with another guy?

Shes MINE ! I would kill any guy she was with. She's all mine! Every single part of her is for me and i cant wait to explore.

She is so tiny and fragile that i would just pick her up and keep her in my arms all day..

DAM IT ! I pick up my phone and dial her number hoping that she will answer and I lay back on my bed.

The phone rings once and she picks up .

"Hello" she answers quietly.

"Hey" I breath out a sigh. Her voice is so relaxing.

"You called" she says happily.

"Of course i did" I replied confidently. "I was going to call sooner but i didnt know if you where busy" I reply.

"Well im glad you called" she says in a happy voice and I can just imagine her smile.

"What are you doing right now" I ask while smiling.

"I'm actually cooking" she relies in an upbeat tone.

"Dam you shouldn't of told me that" I groaned out.

"Why?" she asks sadly.

"Because now im imagining you in an apron....and nothing else" I groan out.

"Oh" She relipes while giggling. "Well good guess..because I am wearing that" she replied still giggling.

"WHAT" I exclaim loudly and sit up in bed. "Are you fucking serious" I breath out groaning.

"No" she reliped and then lets out a full blow laugh. "I was only joking"

"Fuck" i exclaimed and then layed back down. "I though you were serious, damn you're cheeky" I say and I am rewarded with her continuous giggling.

"Well thats what you get for having a dirty mind" she replies.

"Can i come over?" I ask bluntly hoping she will say yes, I really need to see her.

"Um...sure why not, but you have to help me cook. Deal?" She says.

"Deal" I reply smillling.