impulse

walking into the tattoo shop, jungkook hears the bell chime. he loves that bell, it always makes him think of his tattoos. the pain, the intense feeling on his skin as the needle pierces it. he looked at his arms, pulling his sleeves up a little as he smiles to the woman at the front desk. they greet each other.

"hey, doll. how are you?" she asks him, and jungkook tells her he's okay. she points to a boy in the corner. "he's new, be nice." she says, teasing jungkook a bit. he smiles once more, waving a bit as he walks away to the new tattoo artist.

"hi, my name is yoongi." he says, slightly cold, but with a warm face. jungkook shakes his hand, "jungkook." he replies. they shake for just a second too long, not acknowledging it after. that would just be weird.

"so, what are you getting?" he asks. jungkook shrugs. "no idea, honestly. what do you think i should get?" he asks. yoongi looks at the younger boy's arms, seeing all of his tattoos. they're not very detailed, no color. they look like simple line tattoos, no shading. "well, i saw you outside earlier, i think. you helped a boy with something he dropped?" yoongi asks. jungkook smiles for a second, "yeah, you saw that?" yoongi nods. "yeah, i saw. it was sweet."

it was sweet.