pain

jungkook sits down in the seat next to yoongi's work station, he watches the older's hands as they tense up, you can see the veins and tendons in his hands, jungkook's breath hitches for just a second.

damn.

yoongi comes back to jungkook, and starts cleaning needles and getting tattoo ink to start his tattoo, and soon they've started.

"ow, that hurts." jungkook says, he looks at yoongi, his face apologetic.

"sorry, sorry. you should be used to it with how many tattoos you have." yoongi says back, his lips creeping up to a smile, just a little. jungkook rolls is eyes, and tilts his head back. yoongi looks at his jawline, the way the younger's hair falls off of his face, all of his beauty.

yoongi shakes his head, and starts the machine up again, tracing the drawing of a few crayons on jungkook's arm. his bicep. jungkook looks down at yoongi, and watches him give him a tattoo. jungkook looks at the ink on his skin, and smirks a little bit. it looks good.

"do you like tattooing?" jungkook asks, just to mess with yoongi. he looks up at jungkook, and squints his eyes. he looks back down to the tattoo and squeezes jungkook's arm, just to let him know to stop distracting him. jungkook winces.

before jungkook knows it, his tattoo is done. yoongi gets up, he goes into a room and comes out with a bag full of the usual things needed to care for a tattoo. jungkook looks at his tattoo.

"i like it. thank you." he says, he looks up at yoongi smiles. yoongi tries to keep a straight face, but a tiny bit of blush shows on his cheeks. jungkook smiles a little more.

that was cute.

jungkook pays for his tattoo, and as he hands yoongi the money, he notices yoongi doesn't have any tattoos. his skin is pure, and very pale.

"thanks again, yoongi." jungkook says, he winks at the older boy on his way out the door. as always. the bell chimes, and he walks away, leaving yoongi with a pounding heart and blushed cheeks.