Betrayal

Caspian had lead me down the hallways of the castle and onto the court yard in silence, I think he was anxious for my decision and I would give it at just the right moment. I made my way up the right stairway and stood next to Peter and Susan, Caspian made his way to the front of the platform facing his subjects.

Sunny was already standing up there with her brother, when she saw me she immediately came over and said between me and Susan.

"Where were you?" She whispered to me.

I smirked and kept my gaze on Caspian, "Occupied."

She looked my direction and then nudged me, "You mean you and my.."

"Sunny, all in due time." I whisper to her as Caspian was confirming with Aslan.

Peter who was still next to me grabbed my hand, he gave it a squeeze which brought my gaze back up to him.

"What ever you decide to do, I will support you. Just know I love you." Peter whispered in my ear.

"As with me." Someone said from behind me.

I jumped a bit and quickly turned around, Benjamin was behind me smiling like a old fool.

I immediately hugged him and he returned the embrace, "brother, you scared me half to death."

He laughed quietly, "I'm sorry, but I wanted to see you before I go in the back and make sure no one gets out of hand."

"Your the best!" I smiled as I buried my face in his shirt.

He gave me one kiss on top of the head and pulled away, before he walked down the steps he grabbed my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Then he pulled away slowly and made his way in the crowed. I turned around to see Caspian preparing to talk, I looked at him and nodded with a reassuring smile.

He however reached out his hand and extended it to me, I hesitated as I thought it wasn't my place. Sunny however pushed me forward, I stubbed but gained my balance and walked forward.

I grasped Caspians hand, Peter didn't look that happy but he kept it at bay.

Sunny tried to grab Edmunds hand, he however pulled away leaving Sunny heartbroken. I gave a small frown as Sunny walked on the other side of Peter, Edmund just looked at the crowed.

"Narnia belongs to the Narnian's just as it belongs to man, any Talmerains who want to stay and live in Peace are welcome to. For any of you who wish Aslan will return you to the land of our four fathers." Caspian announced to everyone in the crowed, I immediately forgot about Edmunds stubbornness and tried to look regal.

One of the men in the first row of the humongous crowd shouted not in a angry tone but a more skeptical one, "But it's been ages since we left Telmar."

"Were not referring to Talmar, your ancestors were sea faring brigands, Pirates run aground on a island; there they found a cave, a rare chasm that's brought them here from there world...... the same world as our Queens and kings. It is to that island I can return you, it is a good place for any to make a new start." Aslan explained looking at all us and then turned his attention back at the crowed.

Everyone was so quiet and unsure if this offer was genuine enough to accept, people then started to look at each other and whisper. I just looked at Caspian, he smiled back down at me and gave my hand a gentle squeeze.