Before the fairwell

Today I wanted to be alone, I wanted to think and take some time to just make sure staying was what I wanted to do. Today I put on a tan lace dress with a blue floral design on the front, my shoes were lace and snow white. My make up was natural, I put on a few sparkling jewelry pieces were placed on my body. I had a white lace shawl that I gently put around my shoulders, I put a tad bit of perfume on my chest and the inside of my two wrist.

This morning a couple of servants came in with more crowns for me to choose from, so i put on one with dimaonds however it was more delicate.

(My outfit)

I grabbed the make up brush sitting on the dressing table, I put a little more blush on before I got up and went over to my bed.

I sat down at the edge of the of the bed and slipped my shoe on, just then Caspian walked in. I jumped and stood up carefullly smoothing out my dress.

"You know I could've been stark naked."  I blushed thinking about it.

He smirked, "I would've taken that chance."

"Do you need anything else or did you just come here to possibly see me in the nude?" I laughed playing with him, he then turned a dark shade of red.

"Actually I came here to see if you needed any help, everyone is starting to gather. I could walk you down if you want too." Caspian told me still blushing and looking as goofy as ever.

I sat down on the bed and picked up my other flat, "I'm fine."

Just as I was about to slip on my shoe Caspian came over and bent down, he took my shoe out of my hand.

"Allow me please." He told me slipping the lace shoe on my foot gently.

I smiled a big huge smile as he stood up from his ground position, I then did the same. When I did our noses almost touched, I could feel his breath on the top of my lips.

"Do you often help woman with there shoes?" I said quietly, as the room was full of dead silence. All I could hear was his breathing, it was the most beautiful thing in the entire world.

He chuckled a tad and whispered not moving a inch, "Only for beautiful girls I really like."

When I heard that my heart seemed to flutter with excitement, I seemed to feel like the world had ended yet we were the only ones here. The only existence, just us and no one to come between our love for each other.

Then he back away and I moved to the window, I hungered for the feel of his skin while his lips gently caressed mine. That's all I wanted, that's all I craved. I wanted to kiss him with so much lust that it would break the barrier that sat between us, I wanted him and his big hunky body pressing agents me.

The more i was imagining this scenario the more my heart began to beat, the more I had to bite my bottom lip and keep my feet planted on the floor.

Then I felt a hand on my waste and another tuck my hair behind my ear, then I felt his hand move down my back and wrap around my belly pulling me agents his chest leaving no room for even a piece of paper to get by.

Then I felt a tickle on the side of my neck, his lips so close to my skin. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, I didn't want to moan. He was making it very hard for me, he was almost about to place his lips on my neck when someone opened the door.

Caspian jumped and so did I, we both turned around.

"Was I interrupting anything?" He asked looking embarrassed as ever.

"Yes!" I accidentally yelled, I shook my head reprehending my self for yelling at the poor little man. I then corrected my self, "I mean what do you need?"

"the guest are gathering downstairs." Trumpkin answered me meekly.

"We will be there in a miniute, thank you trumpkin." Caspian told the dear little friend, then Trumpkin closed the door and left us alone.

"You know...they can't start with out the king." He smirked blushing at me.

I laughed and smacked his arm, "You'll have plenty of time."

"Does that mean your staying?" He asked, his eyes brightened with enthusiasm.

I shrugged, "you'll find out when the others do."

He then snaked his hand around my belly and pulled me agents him, "you little monster you."

I laughed, "oh no, I'm in trouble aren't I?"

"Yes, extremely trouble." He smirked as he was about to slam his lips agents mine.

That's when Peter knocked on the door but didn't come in, "Christina we're heading down, you be out of there in one minute or I am coming and dragging you out my self."

I then pouted a little like a girl who wanted more candy, Caspian sighed.

"Like you said we have more time right?" He asked me his eyes glistening.

I nodded, "Yes plenty."

"May I escort you princes?" Caspian asked letting me go and extending his hand for me to take.

I took his hand with out hesitation, "You really have to ask that Prince."

He smirked and kissed my hand gently, I blushed this time. His lips were so soft and he was so gentle.

I looked around the room to see if I had missed anything, so far I was already.

"Caspian?" I asked him.

He turned to me and nodded, "Yes? Is everything alright?"

"What happens if I stay here? What will we be?" I asked gulping and hoping it was the future I wanted.

"Well who knows, when it happens it happens. Now unless you want your brother to skin both of us alive I suggest we get down there." Caspian told me while walking towards the door.

I laughed, "he'd skin you alive and burn you, then he'd wrap me in a safety bubble so no more men would get to me."

"Well no matter what I would find away, your one of a kind and worth the fight." He told me.

Then we both walked out the door leaving the room behind, I didn't know it would be the last time I would see it in three years.